CatBanter

-   -   Going away for a week (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113548)

dgk August 26th 17 02:10 AM

Going away for a week

I'm heading off to a small family reunion - just the immediate family
and kids and spouses and cousins and such. Naturally I'm panicking
over leaving the brood, but my neighbor Judy will do a fine job baby
sitting. She's also taking car of Marlo over at my mom's house.

I won't have newsgroup acess while away, so everyone be well and I'll
catch up when I get back.

jmcquown[_2_] August 26th 17 02:25 PM

Going away for a week

On 8/25/2017 9:10 PM, dgk wrote:
I'm heading off to a small family reunion - just the immediate family
and kids and spouses and cousins and such. Naturally I'm panicking
over leaving the brood, but my neighbor Judy will do a fine job baby
sitting. She's also taking car of Marlo over at my mom's house.

I won't have newsgroup acess while away, so everyone be well and I'll
catch up when I get back.

Enjoy the reunion! I'm sure your kitties will be fine. :)

Jill

dgk September 3rd 17 03:53 AM

Going away for a week

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 09:25:59 -0400, jmcquown
wrote:

On 8/25/2017 9:10 PM, dgk wrote:
I'm heading off to a small family reunion - just the immediate family
and kids and spouses and cousins and such. Naturally I'm panicking
over leaving the brood, but my neighbor Judy will do a fine job baby
sitting. She's also taking car of Marlo over at my mom's house.

I won't have newsgroup acess while away, so everyone be well and I'll
catch up when I get back.

Enjoy the reunion! I'm sure your kitties will be fine. :)

Jill

They were fine. Surprisingly, Nipsy was quite friendly with the cat
sitter (my friend Judy), while Scooter was more standoffish. Not
surprisingly, Baby was never spotted. She's out and about now that
I've returned.