CatBanter

-   -   DH's mom died yesterday (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=105463)

Mishi[_2_] July 3rd 11 02:25 PM

DH's mom died yesterday

Yesterday was a sad day here - Dave's (DH) mother, Dot died. She was 85,
almost 86. She had been in failing health for a while, and had spent the
last 6 months in a nursing home. They found her sitting in her recliner
when they went to get her up for breakfast. :(

Dave is doing ok, but his sister Janet is not. Could she have some purrs
to help her through this? We will be seeing her this afternoon to get
things going as far as the arrangements and help her with the financials.

Thank you for the purrs.

Patti

riddik July 3rd 11 03:11 PM

DH's mom died yesterday

On Jul 3, 9:25*am, Mishi wrote:
Yesterday was a sad day here - Dave's (DH) mother, Dot died. She was 85,
almost 86. She had been in failing health for a while, and had spent the
last 6 months in a nursing home. They found her sitting in her recliner
when they went to get her up for breakfast. :(

Dave is doing ok, but his sister Janet is not. Could she have some purrs
to help her through this? We will be seeing her this afternoon to get
things going as far as the arrangements and help her with the financials.

Thank you for the purrs.

Patti

Purrs and healing thoughts on the way. I'm very sorry for your loss.

Melissa

The Two Sisters July 3rd 11 05:28 PM

DH's mom died yesterday

On Sun, 03 Jul 2011 09:25:20 -0400, Mishi wrote:

Yesterday was a sad day here - Dave's (DH) mother, Dot died. She was 85,
almost 86. She had been in failing health for a while, and had spent the
last 6 months in a nursing home. They found her sitting in her recliner
when they went to get her up for breakfast. :(

Dave is doing ok, but his sister Janet is not. Could she have some purrs
to help her through this? We will be seeing her this afternoon to get
things going as far as the arrangements and help her with the financials.

Thank you for the purrs.

Patti

Our condolences. We are sorry for your loss.
--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/3/2011 12:28:31 PM

Ann791 July 3rd 11 05:51 PM

DH's mom died yesterday

On 7/3/2011 9:25 AM, Mishi wrote:
Yesterday was a sad day here - Dave's (DH) mother, Dot died. She was 85,
almost 86. She had been in failing health for a while, and had spent the
last 6 months in a nursing home. They found her sitting in her recliner
when they went to get her up for breakfast. :(

Dave is doing ok, but his sister Janet is not. Could she have some purrs
to help her through this? We will be seeing her this afternoon to get
things going as far as the arrangements and help her with the financials.

Thank you for the purrs.

Patti

Purrs on the way.

--
Ann

in Connecticut

Booker July 3rd 11 06:18 PM

DH's mom died yesterday

We are so sorry to hear this. May Bast give all of you the strength to
deal with this, special purrs for Janet.

Booker, Chappy, Snowflake and Anti Julie

Storrmmee July 3rd 11 07:20 PM

DH's mom died yesterday

i am so sorry, purrs, prayers and good thoughts for all of you at this
difficult time, soft

at July 4th 11 03:43 AM

DH's mom died yesterday

On Sun, 03 Jul 2011 09:25:20 -0400, Mishi wrote:

Yesterday was a sad day here - Dave's (DH) mother, Dot died. She was 85,
almost 86. She had been in failing health for a while, and had spent the
last 6 months in a nursing home. They found her sitting in her recliner
when they went to get her up for breakfast. :(

Dave is doing ok, but his sister Janet is not. Could she have some purrs
to help her through this? We will be seeing her this afternoon to get
things going as far as the arrangements and help her with the financials.

Thank you for the purrs.

Patti

That is so very, very sad.

But it sound like Dot went in her sleep, which is the best way to go.

Purrs are on the way for all the people that loved Dot, and are
grieving for her now.

Sylvia M[_3_] July 4th 11 03:51 AM

DH's mom died yesterday

"Mishi" wrote in message
Yesterday was a sad day here - Dave's (DH) mother, Dot died. She was
85, almost 86. She had been in failing health for a while, and had
spent the last 6 months in a nursing home. They found her sitting in
her recliner when they went to get her up for breakfast. :(

Dave is doing ok, but his sister Janet is not. Could she have some
purrs to help her through this? We will be seeing her this afternoon
to get things going as far as the arrangements and help her with the
financials.

Thank you for the purrs.

Patti

More Purrz, it's hard at any age.
Sylvia

Mosey =^..^=[_10_] July 4th 11 05:47 AM

DH's mom died yesterday June 2

"The Two Sisters"

On Sun, 03 Jul 2011 09:25:20 -0400, Mishi wrote:

Yesterday was a sad day here - Dave's (DH) mother, Dot died. She was 85,
almost 86. She had been in failing health for a while, and had spent the
last 6 months in a nursing home. They found her sitting in her recliner
when they went to get her up for breakfast. :(

Dave is doing ok, but his sister Janet is not. Could she have some purrs
to help her through this? We will be seeing her this afternoon to get
things going as far as the arrangements and help her with the financials.

Thank you for the purrs.

Patti

Oh dear, that is so sad Anti Mishi,,,she had a long and wonderful life and
was loved.
Bless your poor broken hearts. ,3
Love and prayers. and condolences to you, your dh and the rest of those who
loved her.
Would you like me to put up a candle for her on Tuesday?
Love
Anti Kyla and Mosey, MeOwy and he rest of our big family

rafflescat July 4th 11 07:17 PM

DH's mom died yesterday

On Jul 3, 2:25*pm, Mishi wrote:
Yesterday was a sad day here - Dave's (DH) mother, Dot died. She was 85,
almost 86. She had been in failing health for a while, and had spent the
last 6 months in a nursing home. They found her sitting in her recliner
when they went to get her up for breakfast. :(

Dave is doing ok, but his sister Janet is not. Could she have some purrs
to help her through this? We will be seeing her this afternoon to get
things going as far as the arrangements and help her with the financials.

Thank you for the purrs.

Patti

Wees sendin purrz n condolences at dis sad tyme.

Gordon Kittiez n Meomie Bess