CatBanter

-   -   I do NOT spoil my cats! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113335)

Joy[_3_] November 1st 16 12:02 AM

I do NOT spoil my cats!

This afternoon I decided that I should wash the sheets on my bed.
However, when I went in to strip the bed, I saw that my cats were on it.
I decided to wait a while. Every time I look, one or both of the cats
are on the bed. I still haven't stripped it to wash the bedding.

That does NOT mean I spoil my cats! ;-)

Bastette November 1st 16 02:53 AM

I do NOT spoil my cats!

Joy wrote:

This afternoon I decided that I should wash the sheets on my bed.
However, when I went in to strip the bed, I saw that my cats were on it.
I decided to wait a while. Every time I look, one or both of the cats
are on the bed. I still haven't stripped it to wash the bedding.

That does NOT mean I spoil my cats! ;-)

No, they are just a very handy excuse for not washing the bed sheets.
Who wants to do that? :)

Joyce

--
"Riveting reading that keeps readers reading."
-- The Midwest Book Review

Lesley Madigan November 1st 16 12:40 PM

I do NOT spoil my cats!

Well it's getting cold here and everyday since Friday I have gone out in a thin jacket and I'll be doing it again today.

Thursday night I forgot to hang up my warm fleece jacket and Bonnie has taken to sleeping on it and she looks so snug I haven't the heart to move her. This is DESPITE the fact under said fleece jacket is a fleece wearable blanket (Our heating is on the blink and anyway I'm trying not to turn it on to save money I look ridiculous in that and fluffy slippers but who is here to see me now? Apart from the cats and they're not fashion critics) so it's not like I am condemning her to sleep on a hard cold floor (Spirit prefers to sleep on the kitchen floor but even by cat standards she's weird) but I just don't have the heart to wake her up and push her off my jacket.

My cats aren't spoilt- they're just in charge

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

jmcquown[_2_] November 1st 16 10:45 PM

I do NOT spoil my cats!

On 10/31/2016 8:02 PM, Joy wrote:
This afternoon I decided that I should wash the sheets on my bed.
However, when I went in to strip the bed, I saw that my cats were on it.
I decided to wait a while. Every time I look, one or both of the cats
are on the bed. I still haven't stripped it to wash the bedding.

That does NOT mean I spoil my cats! ;-)

Of course it doesn't! Just whose bed do you think it is, anyway?! ;)

Jill

jmcquown[_2_] November 1st 16 10:50 PM

I do NOT spoil my cats!

On 11/1/2016 8:40 AM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
[...]

I'm sorry to hear your heating is out. It's still very warm where I
live but I definitely understand not wanting to run the heat (or in my
case, air conditioning) unless absolutely necessary.

Jill