CatBanter

-   -   1st Photo Album of young Claudius (Mega KFW) (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=29328)

Exocat July 15th 05 02:34 PM

1st Photo Album of young Claudius (Mega KFW)

http://community.webshots.com/album/96231890DCfOgQ

I've just been enabled for 1 MB Broadband (Yippee!) and my first job has
been to upload
the breeder's and my photos of Claudius to Webshots for your viewing
pleasure :-).
Hot stuff this DSL, I just downloaded a file at a genuine 237KB/Sec
(5.8MB in 25 secs or so).
I seem to be on a nominal 2.2MB, which is great!

Not all the pics are HQ but I expect a kitten fever epidemic to sweep
rpca anyway.

Enjoy!

Purrs

Gordon & the TT (nearly FF)

--
/\_/\
( ' oo ' )

{..}_{..}

Victor Martinez July 15th 05 02:42 PM

Exocat wrote:
http://community.webshots.com/album/96231890DCfOgQ

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The milk bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Exocat July 15th 05 02:48 PM

"Victor Martinez" wrote
http://community.webshots.com/album/96231890DCfOgQ

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The milk
bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--
Victor M. Martinez

Hi Victor: isn't it just! Don't say I didn't warn you :-)

Purrs

Gordon & the TT (soon FF)

Adrian July 15th 05 03:14 PM

Exocat wrote:
http://community.webshots.com/album/96231890DCfOgQ

I've just been enabled for 1 MB Broadband (Yippee!) and my first job
has been to upload
the breeder's and my photos of Claudius to Webshots for your viewing
pleasure :-).
Hot stuff this DSL, I just downloaded a file at a genuine 237KB/Sec
(5.8MB in 25 secs or so).
I seem to be on a nominal 2.2MB, which is great!

Not all the pics are HQ but I expect a kitten fever epidemic to sweep
rpca anyway.

Enjoy!

Purrs

Gordon & the TT (nearly FF)

Great pictures, Gordon. Broadband is great for pictures isn't it, what's
your upload speed? Mine is 288 Kbps which seams slow compared to
download speeds.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

jmcquown July 15th 05 03:48 PM

Exocat wrote:
http://community.webshots.com/album/96231890DCfOgQ

I've just been enabled for 1 MB Broadband (Yippee!) and my first job
has been to upload
the breeder's and my photos of Claudius to Webshots for your viewing
pleasure :-).
Hot stuff this DSL, I just downloaded a file at a genuine 237KB/Sec
(5.8MB in 25 secs or so).
I seem to be on a nominal 2.2MB, which is great!

Not all the pics are HQ but I expect a kitten fever epidemic to sweep
rpca anyway.

Enjoy!

Purrs

Gordon & the TT (nearly FF)

( ' oo ' )

{..}_{..}

He's so cute! Looks like he's got real cattitude :)

Jill

CatNipped July 15th 05 04:00 PM

"Exocat" wrote in message
http://community.webshots.com/album/96231890DCfOgQ

I've just been enabled for 1 MB Broadband (Yippee!) and my first job has
been to upload
the breeder's and my photos of Claudius to Webshots for your viewing
pleasure :-).
Hot stuff this DSL, I just downloaded a file at a genuine 237KB/Sec
(5.8MB in 25 secs or so).
I seem to be on a nominal 2.2MB, which is great!

Not all the pics are HQ but I expect a kitten fever epidemic to sweep
rpca anyway.

Enjoy!

Purrs

Gordon & the TT (nearly FF)

--
/\_/\
( ' oo ' )

{..}_{..}

EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! Ohmygawd - terminal cuteness!

LOL - your scratching post looks almost as well-used as mine:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy10/ (look at the carpeted main
stand ;).

Hugs,

CatNipped

Nan July 15th 05 04:56 PM

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 14:34:46 +0100, "Exocat"
wrote:

http://community.webshots.com/album/96231890DCfOgQ

I've just been enabled for 1 MB Broadband (Yippee!) and my first job has
been to upload
the breeder's and my photos of Claudius to Webshots for your viewing
pleasure :-).
Hot stuff this DSL, I just downloaded a file at a genuine 237KB/Sec
(5.8MB in 25 secs or so).
I seem to be on a nominal 2.2MB, which is great!

Not all the pics are HQ but I expect a kitten fever epidemic to sweep
rpca anyway.

Enjoy!

Purrs

Gordon & the TT (nearly FF)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! I want one! No, Nan, you don't need a kitten. But,
I want one. Read my lips, NOOOO!

Purrs and Hugs,

Nan

Kreisleriana July 15th 05 05:45 PM

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 13:42:39 GMT, Victor Martinez
yodeled:

Exocat wrote:
http://community.webshots.com/album/96231890DCfOgQ

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The milk bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, that made me SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!!

Theresa