CatBanter

-   -   Uh...Joe Kitty is no Olympian (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=5083)

TBird July 6th 04 03:34 PM

Uh...Joe Kitty is no Olympian

So, Sweetie cat is a delicate gentile 8.5 lbs of orange puddy.
Joe Kitty is 18.9 lbs of cloddy galumping orange fluff who high centers
himself walking across our laps.

We keep our bedroom door just slightly ajar now, so the cats can come and go
during the night and we have some semblance of privacy.

This morning, Joe Kitty was in our Jacuzzi tub (AKA Kitty Playpen) looking
totally psychotic. Sweetie was sitting demurely in the tiny space of the
doorway, waiting for us to go downstairs and feed her. Joe Kitty shoots out
of the tub, starts ripping around the room in a blur of oversized fluff,
trying to get under the dresser and failing and then attempting to leap
through the small door space over Sweeties head and into the hall.

He missed.

The front paws cleared Sweetie, but the belly did not, catching her head and
body and pulling her along in a tumbling tumbleweed of orange furry
cloddiness that landed with a thump against the railing to the stairs.

Took me five minutes to stop laughing and relay the story to my Honey....

TBird ---- still giggling

[email protected] July 6th 04 03:52 PM

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 14:34:30 GMT, "TBird" wrote:

[...]

Food! did somebody say food?

jmcquown July 6th 04 04:26 PM

TBird wrote:
[...]

OMG! I can picture it but wish you had a video camera!

Jill

Kreisleriana July 6th 04 04:27 PM

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 14:34:30 GMT, "TBird" yodeled:

[...]

Well, at least he's graceful. :P

Theresa
Stinky Pictures: http://community.webshots.com/script...umID=125591586

O J July 6th 04 05:08 PM

On Tue, 06 July, Theresa wrote:

Well, at least he's graceful. :P

That's what we say when something goes thud, "Kitties are so
graceful."

Regards and Purrs,
O J