CatBanter

-   -   New pictures of Sam (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=73023)

Ann July 20th 06 08:21 PM

New pictures of Sam

I added 2 new pictures of Sam to his photo album. Girl kitties don't look at
the second picture.

Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Pat July 21st 06 06:30 AM

New pictures of Sam

"Ann" wrote

I added 2 new pictures of Sam to his photo album. Girl kitties don't look
at the second picture.

Lily wants to attack that white belly!

SuzQ July 21st 06 12:27 PM

New pictures of Sam

Whoa! What a fluffy tummy!
Suz&Spicey

Karen July 21st 06 02:10 PM

New pictures of Sam

Boy is that ever kissable!!

"SuzQ" wrote in message
lkaboutpets.com...
Whoa! What a fluffy tummy!
Suz&Spicey

Ann July 21st 06 09:17 PM

New pictures of Sam

Samwise likes to lay that way but, he doesn't like his tummy touched. I'm
trying to get him use to having it touched without attacking my hand.
He is still learning that being picked up will not hurt him.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

"Ann" wrote

Tanada July 21st 06 10:43 PM

New pictures of Sam

Ann wrote:

I added 2 new pictures of Sam to his photo album. Girl kitties don't look at
the second picture.

Ann

Sam is one pretty kitty. I love his cooling off picture.

Pam S.

Takayuki July 22nd 06 02:47 AM

New pictures of Sam

"Ann" wrote:
I added 2 new pictures of Sam to his photo album. Girl kitties don't look at
the second picture.

Your pictures are beautiful.

polonca12000 July 25th 06 10:11 PM

New pictures of Sam

Ann wrote:
I added 2 new pictures of Sam to his photo album. Girl kitties don't look at
the second picture.

Ann

Great pics!
Best wishes,