CatBanter

-   -   Beautiful russian blue grey cat needs home Ontario CA (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=74159)

Karen August 30th 06 10:11 PM

Beautiful russian blue grey cat needs home Ontario CA

http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...400#msg-441400

Nik Simpson August 30th 06 11:33 PM

Karen wrote:
http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...400#msg-441400

Judging by the write up on the web, that's Ontario, Canada, not Ontario,
California, if anybody was confused by the subject line.

--
Nik Simpson

Karen August 30th 06 11:37 PM

Beautiful russian blue grey cat needs home Ontario CN

On 2006-08-30 17:33:02 -0500, Nik Simpson said:

Karen wrote:
http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...400#msg-441400

Judging by the write up on the web, that's Ontario, Canada, not
Ontario, California, if anybody was confused by the subject line.

Eek, sorry. I guess that is CN.

Winnie August 31st 06 12:24 AM

Nik Simpson wrote:
Karen wrote:
http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...400#msg-441400

Judging by the write up on the web, that's Ontario, Canada, not Ontario,
California, if anybody was confused by the subject line.

CA can stand for Canada. Lots of e-mail addresses in Canada end in dot
ca. So are lost of Canadian websites.

Winnie

Monique Y. Mudama August 31st 06 12:37 AM

Beautiful russian blue grey cat needs home Ontario CA

On 2006-08-30, Winnie penned:

Nik Simpson wrote:
Karen wrote:
http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...400#msg-441400

Judging by the write up on the web, that's Ontario, Canada, not
Ontario, California, if anybody was confused by the subject line.

CA can stand for Canada. Lots of e-mail addresses in Canada end in
dot ca. So are lost of Canadian websites.

Yes, and there's an Ontario in both, so "Ontario, CA" is ambiguous.
It makes sense to clarify.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Enfilade August 31st 06 01:01 AM

Beautiful russian blue grey cat needs home Ontario CA

Judging by the write up on the web, that's Ontario, Canada, not
Ontario, California, if anybody was confused by the subject line.

This reminds me of a certain other russian blue-coloured kitty homeless
in Ontario, Canada back in 2002. Poor Smokey-poke!

I really hope Mala gets a good home...if I were back in Ontario I would
be so tempted!

--Fil

Nik Simpson August 31st 06 02:00 AM

Winnie wrote:
Nik Simpson wrote:
Karen wrote:
http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...400#msg-441400

Judging by the write up on the web, that's Ontario, Canada, not Ontario,
California, if anybody was confused by the subject line.

CA can stand for Canada. Lots of e-mail addresses in Canada end in dot
ca. So are lost of Canadian websites.

Yup, can be damn confusing that's why I thought it was worth clarifying ;-)
--
Nik Simpson

Bill Stock August 31st 06 03:40 AM

"Karen" wrote in message
http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...400#msg-441400

I did not see this.

I did not see this.

I did not ...

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) August 31st 06 04:23 AM

Winnie wrote:

Nik Simpson wrote:

Karen wrote:

http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...400#msg-441400

Judging by the write up on the web, that's Ontario, Canada, not Ontario,
California, if anybody was confused by the subject line.

CA can stand for Canada. Lots of e-mail addresses in Canada end in dot
ca. So are lost of Canadian websites.

Well, yeah, but ".ca" is the country code for Canada (as
".uk" is United Kingdom, ".de" is Germany, ".fr" is France,
".ch" is Switzerland, etc.). SFAIK, posts from the USA do
not have any suffix for country.