CatBanter

-   -   My old coat (not OT) (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=66884)

Christina Websell February 4th 06 05:01 PM

My old coat (not OT)

Like a lot of farming type people I have an old coat (an ancient donkey
jacket) that I wear to do my chicken chores every day.
It's pretty disgusting really. One arm is hanging off, and I've used it
plenty to wipe my fingers off from chicken poo.
(My late mother insisted that I burned my last one ;-) )

Anyway, it has pockets that are filled with useful things, like galvanised
nails and staples and such things as that. So I needed a nail while I was
down with the chickens today and I put my hand inside the pocket. And I
drew out... a dead vole.
Thanks, Boyfriend!

Tweed

John F. Eldredge February 4th 06 05:12 PM

My old coat (not OT)

On Sat, 4 Feb 2006 17:01:25 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

Like a lot of farming type people I have an old coat (an ancient donkey
jacket) that I wear to do my chicken chores every day.
It's pretty disgusting really. One arm is hanging off, and I've used it
plenty to wipe my fingers off from chicken poo.
(My late mother insisted that I burned my last one ;-) )

Anyway, it has pockets that are filled with useful things, like galvanised
nails and staples and such things as that. So I needed a nail while I was
down with the chickens today and I put my hand inside the pocket. And I
drew out... a dead vole.
Thanks, Boyfriend!

Tweed

He packed you a snack, for just in case you got hungry while you were
working!

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

Christina Websell February 4th 06 05:38 PM

My old coat (not OT)

wrote:

Like a lot of farming type people I have an old coat (an ancient donkey
jacket) that I wear to do my chicken chores every day.
It's pretty disgusting really. One arm is hanging off, and I've used it
plenty to wipe my fingers off from chicken poo.
(My late mother insisted that I burned my last one ;-) )

Anyway, it has pockets that are filled with useful things, like galvanised
nails and staples and such things as that. So I needed a nail while I was
down with the chickens today and I put my hand inside the pocket. And I
drew out... a dead vole.
Thanks, Boyfriend!

Tweed

He packed you a snack, for just in case you got hungry while you were
working!

He sure looks after us. Two collared doves have arrived for Kitty in the
last 24 hours for her delectation ;-) She is now absolutely stuffed and is
unable to bop him. Boyfie is a wise cat.
I'm not so happy as Kitty. The mess was incredible, it looked like a pillow
fight had occurred in my kitchen. Thank goodness for a Dyson vacuum cleaner.

Tweed

Karen February 4th 06 05:43 PM

My old coat (not OT)

On 2006-02-04 11:01:25 -0600, "Christina Websell"
said:

Like a lot of farming type people I have an old coat (an ancient donkey
jacket) that I wear to do my chicken chores every day.
It's pretty disgusting really. One arm is hanging off, and I've used
it plenty to wipe my fingers off from chicken poo.
(My late mother insisted that I burned my last one ;-) )

Anyway, it has pockets that are filled with useful things, like
galvanised nails and staples and such things as that. So I needed a
nail while I was down with the chickens today and I put my hand inside
the pocket. And I drew out... a dead vole.
Thanks, Boyfriend!

Tweed

Rofl! Treats :D One thing with indoor cats, at least all you pull out
of your pockets, purse or shoes is the occassional pom pom ball :D

[email protected] February 4th 06 07:54 PM

My old coat (not OT)

wrote:

Like a lot of farming type people I have an old coat (an ancient donkey
jacket) that I wear to do my chicken chores every day.
It's pretty disgusting really. One arm is hanging off, and I've used it
plenty to wipe my fingers off from chicken poo.
(My late mother insisted that I burned my last one ;-) )

Anyway, it has pockets that are filled with useful things, like galvanised
nails and staples and such things as that. So I needed a nail while I was
down with the chickens today and I put my hand inside the pocket. And I
drew out... a dead vole.
Thanks, Boyfriend!

Tweed

Ewwwww. I mean, Ahhhhh -- such a lovely gift!

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
Animals in Movies Website)

Kreisleriana February 4th 06 08:06 PM

My old coat (not OT)

On Sat, 4 Feb 2006 17:01:25 -0000, "Christina Websell"
yodeled:

Like a lot of farming type people I have an old coat (an ancient donkey
jacket) that I wear to do my chicken chores every day.
It's pretty disgusting really. One arm is hanging off, and I've used it
plenty to wipe my fingers off from chicken poo.
(My late mother insisted that I burned my last one ;-) )

Anyway, it has pockets that are filled with useful things, like galvanised
nails and staples and such things as that. So I needed a nail while I was
down with the chickens today and I put my hand inside the pocket. And I
drew out... a dead vole.
Thanks, Boyfriend!

Tweed

OMG, ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Christina Websell February 4th 06 08:07 PM

My old coat (not OT)

wrote:

Like a lot of farming type people I have an old coat (an ancient donkey
jacket) that I wear to do my chicken chores every day.
It's pretty disgusting really. One arm is hanging off, and I've used it
plenty to wipe my fingers off from chicken poo.
(My late mother insisted that I burned my last one ;-) )

Anyway, it has pockets that are filled with useful things, like galvanised
nails and staples and such things as that. So I needed a nail while I was
down with the chickens today and I put my hand inside the pocket. And I
drew out... a dead vole.
Thanks, Boyfriend!

Tweed

Ewwwww. I mean, Ahhhhh -- such a lovely gift!

Ginger-lyn

He means well. But to put it in the pocket of my coat??

Tweed

Adrian February 4th 06 10:30 PM

My old coat (not OT)

wrote:

Like a lot of farming type people I have an old coat (an ancient
donkey jacket) that I wear to do my chicken chores every day.
It's pretty disgusting really. One arm is hanging off, and I've
used it plenty to wipe my fingers off from chicken poo.
(My late mother insisted that I burned my last one ;-) )

Anyway, it has pockets that are filled with useful things, like
galvanised nails and staples and such things as that. So I needed
a nail while I was down with the chickens today and I put my hand
inside the pocket. And I drew out... a dead vole.
Thanks, Boyfriend!

Tweed

Ewwwww. I mean, Ahhhhh -- such a lovely gift!

Ginger-lyn

He means well. But to put it in the pocket of my coat??

Tweed

He obviously thought you might need it later. ;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Debra Berry February 6th 06 06:03 PM

My old coat (not OT)

Now don't underestimate those indoor cats. I have 4 and have
found cat vomit in my clog and in my sneaker at different times.

Debbie