CatBanter

-   Cat rescue (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   For Sale: Small crate, excellent condition, newest style $9.99 (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=22003)

hallis December 9th 03 03:32 PM

For Sale: Small crate, excellent condition, newest style $9.99

We are auctioning a small pet crate in excellent condition. It is the
newest "aerodynamic" style and is beige and brown. Starting price is
$9.99. You can view pictures and a detailed description at

Thank you!

Judy December 10th 03 12:44 AM

2 Attachment(s)

"hallis" wrote in message
om...
We are auctioning a small pet crate in excellent condition. It is the
newest "aerodynamic" style and is beige and brown. Starting price is
$9.99. You can view pictures and a detailed description at

Thank you!

Not that I'm interested in another crate - thought I'd take a peek.

The link you posted points to:

STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE PENDANT

Cat Protector December 10th 03 02:37 AM

Nice crate. It looks like a Strawberry Shortcake pendant.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
om...

Cat Protector December 12th 03 02:20 AM

Nobody was plugging anything. That is a part of my signature file.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
equalizer wrote in message
On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 19:37:00 -0700, "Cat Protector"
wrote:

Nice crate. It looks like a Strawberry Shortcake pendant.

Hey, but at least you got to plug your "company" again. Along with
quoting the entire eBAy post -- effectively propagating it yet again....

eq