CatBanter

-   -   Lilith Needs Purrs (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=96169)

ChildFree23[_2_] July 6th 09 12:31 AM

Lilith Needs Purrs

Hi, this is Meowmie Debby writing on behalf of Lilith Kitten
Gordon-Mahoney. Lilith is feeling a little under the weather. I
think she has a urinary tract infection. She's been going to the
litter box more frequently than normal and only peeing a little
(after sitting in the box for what seems like a while). She's
also been quieter than usual with me being home for three days
because of July 4th. She's been eating less than usual. I
haven't had to replenish her kibble in almost 24 hours (she gets
1/2 cup of Iams Weight Control in the morning and 1/4 cup of in
the evening).

This is the first problem I remember having with her in the eight
years I've had her, and I'm kind of "lost" because my mother, a
retired vet assistant, isn't around to ask any more. I hope I'm
doing the right thing by calling TED first thing in the morning
and trying to get her in as soon as possible. I hope they
understand at work. I'll even bring in (to work) the paperwork
from TED to show that Lilith really was sick.

Purrs and prayers are appreciated.

Meowmie Debby
aka ChildFree23
childfree23 at earthlink dot net

Will in New Haven July 6th 09 01:12 AM

Lilith Needs Purrs

On Jul 5, 7:31*pm, "ChildFree23" wrote:
[...]

Purrs frum effereebuddee heer. Da TED shud be abul two hep.

--
Maggy May, four her Hous
Mine Theme Song

Samuel Redcat Mahoney July 6th 09 01:35 AM

Lilith Needs Purrs

Purrs and prayers are appreciated.

Meowmie Debby
aka ChildFree23
childfree23 at earthlink dot net

Oh no! Lilith, mine luf, you gotz to get betterer! I'z will port ofer
and keep you company.

Sammy

Mosey =^..^=[_2_] July 6th 09 03:35 AM

Lilith Needs Purrs

[...]

Ohhhhh no, loud purrs and prayers for Lilith tew git bedder. Yes yoo r
doing thuh right thing to call TED. Please keep us posted. This is not
fair:(
PURRS, No More Sick kitties!!!!
Luffs
Mosey n Meowmie Kyla n Pipps, Sqweex n Pookie

John Ross Mc Master July 6th 09 03:49 AM

Lilith Needs Purrs

she must eet fudz. ask ted watt kind. i no but im not tellink beclawz
i wants it all myself.
beauty

Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] July 6th 09 04:35 AM

Lilith Needs Purrs

On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 19:31:50 -0400, ChildFree23's
nimble, little paws typed:

[...]

I iz sorry to reed ob dis, and am sendink mine
purrs to Lillith.

Purrrrrrrrr.................................
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/5/2009 11:34:29 PM

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_] July 6th 09 04:39 AM

Lilith Needs Purrs

Purrrrrzezzz fur Lilith Kitten.
I betcha ted wyll want uh yurine sample.
Lotza luck wiff dat.
--
Pitô.ônya

Winnie July 6th 09 04:45 AM

Lilith Needs Purrs

On Jul 5, 11:39*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote:
Purrrrrzezzz fur Lilith Kitten.
I betcha ted wyll want uh yurine sample.
Lotza luck wiff dat.
--
Pitô.ônya

Just pee on TED. That's what I did when he wanted a yurine sample from
me.
He was not amused.

Rusty, who had quite a few urinary infections and blockages in the
past , is purring for Lilith Kitten Gordon

Fred Williams[_3_] July 6th 09 01:57 PM

Lilith Needs Purrs

ChildFree23 wrote:

[...]

Lotsa purrrrrrrrrrrrs fur Lilith Kitten. We've known you fur such a long
time. Please feel better suun.

--
Regards,
Fred