CatBanter

-   -   Wez greive with thee (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113081)

Mishi[_2_] March 26th 16 01:17 AM

Wez greive with thee

For the passing of Melissa Patterson, who lost her fight with cancer not long ago. PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr

Samuel Redcat Mahoney March 26th 16 02:34 AM

Wez greive with thee

On 3/25/16 7:17 PM, Mishi wrote:
For the passing of Melissa Patterson, who lost her fight with cancer not long ago. PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr

[All of the Mahoney kitties (and dog) form a purr (and drool) circle.
Sammy, Ranger, Starr, and Francesca huddle down and issue their best,
strongest, most powerful and loving purrs (and drools).]

Ellie Terrell March 26th 16 05:01 AM

Wez greive with thee

On Friday, March 25, 2016 at 8:17:43 PM UTC-4, Mishi wrote:
For the passing of Melissa Patterson, who lost her fight with cancer not long ago. PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr

Our mom met Auntie Melissa 20 years ago right here at rpcc. No one loved rpcc and all the kitties here more than she did. She has been keeping track of every purrson and fur who went to the Rainbow Bridge and recording them on the Walk of Remembranz so no one would ever be forgotten. She was the most loving and kind purrson we effur knew and we will miss her foreffur.

Phoebe & Mr Ringo Binx, joining the purr circle

(and their mom with MMS)

[email protected] March 26th 16 05:11 AM

Wez greive with thee

On Friday, March 25, 2016 at 8:17:43 PM UTC-4, Mishi wrote:
For the passing of Melissa Patterson, who lost her fight with cancer not long ago. PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr

Four very sad kitties and their mom in NYC join the purr circle for their beloved Antie Melissa. She will always be in our memories and hearts.

Misty and Kahlua, Gemmy and Taco

[email protected] March 26th 16 06:11 AM

Wez greive with thee

On Friday, March 25, 2016 at 5:17:43 PM UTC-7, Mishi wrote:
For the passing of Melissa Patterson, who lost her fight with cancer not long ago. PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr

Tucson, Rena, and Julio puddies, Pinto and Fozbunny bunniez, and a pond fulla fishies, and their two hoomins join the sad sad circle. Auntie Melissa was in our lives for 20 years, and we will miss her so furry much. She brought so much love and happiness to all of us. I wish I could come up with the words to say just how.much she meant to all of us. Bast bless you, Auntie Melinda. You are forever in our hearts.

[email protected] March 26th 16 06:19 AM

Wez greive with thee

On Friday, March 25, 2016 at 7:17:43 PM UTC-5, Mishi wrote:
For the passing of Melissa Patterson, who lost her fight with cancer not long ago. PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr

a contingent of cats from Texas arrives.. Ghost, the oldest, is carrying a small figure of Aragon, which holds special meaning to her mom.. It was a gift from Auntie Melissa a few years ago. They join the purr circle, and the vibrations fill the air...

We miss you Auntie Melissa.. we will see you again...

squiffer wanderer March 26th 16 06:57 AM

Wez greive with thee

On Friday, March 25, 2016 at 7:17:43 PM UTC-5, Mishi wrote:
For the passing of Melissa Patterson, who lost her fight with cancer not long ago. PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr

Thank you. Our group started right here, during the Rppc wars over meowchat. We, all of us, fought that one bravely and well, and we won.

Of all of us, Melissa maintained the closest ties with you. She loved this group and looked forward each year to the ball. She celebrated the remembrance of each cat who died, and placed their name and family on the wall of remembrance, which she created.

Each death hurt her, and each cat was reverently placed on the wall. The calling of the names at the ball was crucial to her. You, and I, and all our cats lived in her heart. Melissa had a very very big heart.

Please take a few moments to remember her, and , perhaps, make a little home for her in your hearts.

squiffer wanderer March 26th 16 07:03 AM

Wez greive with thee

On Friday, March 25, 2016 at 7:17:43 PM UTC-5, Mishi wrote:
For the passing of Melissa Patterson, who lost her fight with cancer not long ago. PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr

16 Texas kitties join the circle to mourn the loss of their good friend, Melissa, and celebrate her entrance to Rainbow Bridge. After a certain amount of squeaky mews, while pushing each other into place they huddle together , even though it is not cold at all.

Kate Ashley March 26th 16 07:03 AM

Wez greive with thee

By now, Melissa, I know you are whole and well at RB, snuggling with Omar. Melissa you were the loving heart of RPC and MC and you will be missed by so many of us.
😢

Pipps=^..^= March 26th 16 02:43 PM

Wez greive with thee

"squiffer wanderer" wrote in message

On Friday, March 25, 2016 at 7:17:43 PM UTC-5, Mishi wrote:
For the passing of Melissa Patterson, who lost her fight with cancer not
long ago. PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr

16 Texas kitties join the circle to mourn the loss of their good friend,
Melissa, and celebrate her entrance to Rainbow Bridge. After a certain
amount of squeaky mews, while pushing each other into place they huddle
together , even though it is not cold at all.

Mosey, PookyKat n Pipps form a purr circle for the loss of their good frend
Melissa, n doze hur lef behind.