CatBanter

-   Cats - misc (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Tortoise Shell Kitty looking for good home (Pasadena, CA) (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=92136)

[email protected] November 18th 08 09:43 PM

Tortoise Shell Kitty looking for good home (Pasadena, CA)

I have a 10 yr old indoor tortoise shell kitty that I really must
place somewhere, and I'm trying to find the best home for her. She
still has her claws so could be indoor/outdoor.

Thanks!

[email protected] November 23rd 08 05:31 AM

On Nov 18, 4:43 pm, wrote:
I have a 10 yr old indoor tortoise shell kitty that I really must
place somewhere, and I'm trying to find the best home for her. She
still has her claws so could be indoor/outdoor.

Thanks!

You can try posting your free ad on local classifieds at
http://classifieds.khrido.com/used-o...s-kittens.aspx

Good Luck