CatBanter

-   -   youtube video (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=96373)

ClowderCat July 19th 09 04:44 AM

youtube video

Hi. I finally got mom to put up this video on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAcdM8d6d2w

Clarence

Rebecca July 19th 09 06:13 AM

youtube video

It lukz like yoo haz a furry kozy bed, wuntz yoo finully gitz up dere.

Rebecca

meOwy July 19th 09 09:03 PM

youtube video

Wow! Chester is so gud at inspekting. Furry fassinayteeng tew watsh
an eggzpurt in akshun.

MeOwy, inspired..

Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] July 19th 09 10:00 PM

youtube video

On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 20:44:30 -0700 (PDT),
ClowderCat's nimble, little paws typed:

Hi. I finally got mom to put up this video on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAcdM8d6d2w

Clarence

Yoo iz certainly furry afletic, Chester, and haff
kwite a "Meow". Buttid I wood suggest dat yoo do
dis inspektin in a FUDZ closet, nottid da baffrum!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/19/2009 4:59:18 PM

Sylvia M[_3_] July 19th 09 10:23 PM

youtube video

Yu wowk me up wen I herd yu meow wile I wuz asweep on da gezt bed in da
pooter ruum!
P2nya

.. .

meOwy July 19th 09 10:35 PM

youtube video

I didna heer enny "meow". I beddur go bak to da biddeeo an turn on da
meowsoundz fing.

MeOwy, dissapoinkd did not heer a meow.

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in messagenews:13km2ox4optx0$.ssbonfdy3pcp$.dlg@40tud e.net...

On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 20:44:30 -0700 (PDT),
ClowderCat's nimble, little paws typed:

Hi. *I finally got mom to put up this video on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAcdM8d6d2w

Clarence

Yoo iz certainly furry afletic, Chester, and haff
kwite a "Meow". Buttid I wood suggest dat yoo do
dis inspektin in a FUDZ closet, nottid da baffrum!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/19/2009 4:59:18 PM- Hide quoted text -

meOwy July 19th 09 10:48 PM

youtube video

Yoo ar adsoplootly wite, Chester! I heered yoo dis tyme an I agwee
wif efurryfing yoo sed.

MeOwy, kwite frilled to heer Chester speeking bout his wurk.

Granby July 19th 09 11:21 PM

youtube video

Dat iz kewel and driffed Sadie krazie. Butted why didnt u kus krawl up da
showerz kurtin and get dere?

Mosey =^..^=[_2_] July 20th 09 12:52 AM

youtube video

Thuh stoopid youtube on Meowmiez pooter wont wurk n hur iz ufrayed tew
install et cuz it mite mayke hur pooter krash.
Mosey...hissed at da pooter

"MeOwy"

ClowderCat July 20th 09 03:43 AM

youtube video

That's Chester, before he went to the bridge last summer. He slept
there most of the time.

Clarence

On Jul 19, 1:13*am, "Rebecca"
wrote:
It lukz like yoo haz a furry kozy bed, wuntz yoo finully gitz up dere.

Rebecca

"ClowderCat" wrote in message

Hi. *I finally got mom to put up this video on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAcdM8d6d2w

Clarence- Hide quoted text -