CatBanter

-   -   My picshoore! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=10530)

Samuel Redkitten October 27th 03 11:31 PM

My picshoore!

Purrpaw gived me my own web page! So far I'z only put two pikchoors up -
one when I was just a little kitten, and one last week. I fink he's
taken lots more, he just hasn't done anyfing wid dem yet. Some hoomins
are just so lazy!

Anyhoo, the web page he made for me is
http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/sammy.html

Sammy Kitten

Blurbubble October 27th 03 11:32 PM

"Samuel Redkitten" wrote in message
Purrpaw gived me my own web page! So far I'z only put two pikchoors up -
one when I was just a little kitten, and one last week. I fink he's
taken lots more, he just hasn't done anyfing wid dem yet. Some hoomins
are just so lazy!

Anyhoo, the web page he made for me is
http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/sammy.html

Sammy Kitten

Awww, yuze a luffurly littall kittern *effekshunat pat* Yuze look furry
mutch liek my deer deepartid Zachary :o)

Clarence

---

Dan Mahoney October 27th 03 11:41 PM

Awww, yuze a luffurly littall kittern *effekshunat pat* Yuze look furry
mutch liek my deer deepartid Zachary :o)

Clarence

I'z didn't realize that Zachary was a orange kittie like me - dat's
cool! Now all I have to do is get purrpaw to put up pages for Cleocatra,
and Amelia, and Fluffybutt.

Sammy Kitten

Blurbubble October 27th 03 11:45 PM

"Dan Mahoney" wrote in message
Awww, yuze a luffurly littall kittern *effekshunat pat* Yuze look furry
mutch liek my deer deepartid Zachary :o)

Clarence

I'z didn't realize that Zachary was a orange kittie like me - dat's
cool! Now all I have to do is get purrpaw to put up pages for Cleocatra,
and Amelia, and Fluffybutt.

Sammy Kitten

Yesyes, haz yuze not bin tu see ar pikchurs? Yuze kan see da tribewt ize
mayd fur Zachary (witch incloods me!) heer:
http://uk.f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/blurbubble :o)

Clarence

---

Blurbubble October 27th 03 11:46 PM

"Dan Mahoney" wrote in message
Awww, yuze a luffurly littall kittern *effekshunat pat* Yuze look furry
mutch liek my deer deepartid Zachary :o)

Clarence

I'z didn't realize that Zachary was a orange kittie like me - dat's
cool! Now all I have to do is get purrpaw to put up pages for Cleocatra,
and Amelia, and Fluffybutt.

Sammy Kitten

Oh Ize lukkin forwud tu seein 'Melia *blush*

Clarence

---

Dan Mahoney October 28th 03 12:10 AM

Yesyes, haz yuze not bin tu see ar pikchurs? Yuze kan see da tribewt ize
mayd fur Zachary (witch incloods me!) heer:
http://uk.f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/blurbubble :o)

Clarence

Oh yes, Zachary was indeed a beautiful kitty! Iz you de udder orange
kitty in the photos? If so, then I guess we'z make quite a pair - a
couple of good-looking orange furkitties!

Sammy Kitten