CatBanter

-   -   {OT} Good News & Bad News (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=68055)

Shirley March 21st 06 11:22 PM

{OT} Good News & Bad News

My MIL had hip replacement surgery today and came through it ok (she's
79 and has COPD) even though her hip was in far worse condition than
thought originally - she had to have a general anaesthetic instead of
an epidural. A few purrs for a quick recovery would be appreciated.

The bad news is my neighbour Roddy died today. You all sent purrs when
he became ill in Jan 2005 and wasn't expected to survive, well he
confounded the docs and even though he didn't fully recover he did
return home to his beloved Ruby....now he's gone and Ruby is
heartbroken......
--
Shirley
http://community.webshots.com/user/shirleycatuk

Suz March 21st 06 11:27 PM

{OT} Good News & Bad News

Purrs for your MIL, and for Ruby's grieving heart.
Suz&Spicey

Monique Y. Mudama March 22nd 06 12:22 AM

{OT} Good News & Bad News

On 2006-03-21, Shirley penned:
My MIL had hip replacement surgery today and came through it ok
(she's 79 and has COPD) even though her hip was in far worse
condition than thought originally - she had to have a general
anaesthetic instead of an epidural. A few purrs for a quick recovery
would be appreciated.

The bad news is my neighbour Roddy died today. You all sent purrs
when he became ill in Jan 2005 and wasn't expected to survive, well
he confounded the docs and even though he didn't fully recover he
did return home to his beloved Ruby....now he's gone and Ruby is
heartbroken......

Purrs for your mother's recover, and purrs for those mourning Roddy.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

ann791 March 22nd 06 01:53 AM

{OT} Good News & Bad News

Purrs on the way.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Karen March 22nd 06 02:06 AM

{OT} Good News & Bad News

On 2006-03-21 17:22:24 -0600, "Shirley" said:

My MIL had hip replacement surgery today and came through it ok (she's
79 and has COPD) even though her hip was in far worse condition than
thought originally - she had to have a general anaesthetic instead of
an epidural. A few purrs for a quick recovery would be appreciated.

The bad news is my neighbour Roddy died today. You all sent purrs when
he became ill in Jan 2005 and wasn't expected to survive, well he
confounded the docs and even though he didn't fully recover he did
return home to his beloved Ruby....now he's gone and Ruby is
heartbroken......

Awwwww so sad Purrs for Ruby. and healing purrs for your MIL.

Marina March 22nd 06 04:28 AM

{OT} Good News & Bad News

Shirley wrote:
My MIL had hip replacement surgery today and came through it ok (she's
79 and has COPD) even though her hip was in far worse condition than
thought originally - she had to have a general anaesthetic instead of
an epidural. A few purrs for a quick recovery would be appreciated.

Recovery purrs on the way.

The bad news is my neighbour Roddy died today. You all sent purrs when
he became ill in Jan 2005 and wasn't expected to survive, well he
confounded the docs and even though he didn't fully recover he did
return home to his beloved Ruby....now he's gone and Ruby is
heartbroken......

So sorry. Purrs to Ruby and everyone else who will miss Roddy.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

meee March 22nd 06 05:12 AM

{OT} Good News & Bad News

:( That's very sad. Purrs for Ruby. And purrs for your mother-in-law to
recover quickly from surgery.

Adrian A March 22nd 06 09:33 AM

{OT} Good News & Bad News

Shirley wrote:
My MIL had hip replacement surgery today and came through it ok (she's
79 and has COPD) even though her hip was in far worse condition than
thought originally - she had to have a general anaesthetic instead of
an epidural. A few purrs for a quick recovery would be appreciated.

Lots of get well purrs for your MIL.

The bad news is my neighbour Roddy died today. You all sent purrs when
he became ill in Jan 2005 and wasn't expected to survive, well he
confounded the docs and even though he didn't fully recover he did
return home to his beloved Ruby....now he's gone and Ruby is
heartbroken......

Purrs for Ruby, and all who loved Roddy. :-(
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

[email protected] March 22nd 06 06:22 PM

{OT} Good News & Bad News

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 23:22:24 GMT, "Shirley"
wrote:

My MIL had hip replacement surgery today and came through it ok (she's
79 and has COPD) even though her hip was in far worse condition than
thought originally - she had to have a general anaesthetic instead of
an epidural. A few purrs for a quick recovery would be appreciated.

The bad news is my neighbour Roddy died today. You all sent purrs when
he became ill in Jan 2005 and wasn't expected to survive, well he
confounded the docs and even though he didn't fully recover he did
return home to his beloved Ruby....now he's gone and Ruby is
heartbroken......

I'm so sorry about Roddy. Purrs for Ruby's sad heart.

Glad your MIL is okay; purrs for her swift recovery.

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
Animals in Movies Website)

polonca12000 March 22nd 06 10:40 PM

{OT} Good News & Bad News

Shirley wrote:

My MIL had hip replacement surgery today and came through it ok (she's
79 and has COPD) even though her hip was in far worse condition than
thought originally - she had to have a general anaesthetic instead of
an epidural. A few purrs for a quick recovery would be appreciated.

The bad news is my neighbour Roddy died today. You all sent purrs when
he became ill in Jan 2005 and wasn't expected to survive, well he
confounded the docs and even though he didn't fully recover he did
return home to his beloved Ruby....now he's gone and Ruby is
heartbroken......

Lots and lots of healing purrs for your MIL.
So very sorry to hear about Roddy.
Purrs,
Polonca and Soncek