CatBanter

-   -   Pics of Buffy the Garage Cat (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=90129)

Gandalf August 2nd 08 09:30 AM

Pics of Buffy the Garage Cat

Sorry this took so long, but my life hasn't been real organized this
past week. (Understatement, or what?)

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/k...ent=Buffy6.jpg

Adrian[_2_] August 2nd 08 11:38 AM

Pics of Buffy the Garage Cat

Gandalf wrote:
Sorry this took so long, but my life hasn't been real organized this
past week. (Understatement, or what?)

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/k...ent=Buffy6.jpg

A very pretty girl.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

kilikini August 2nd 08 12:01 PM

Pics of Buffy the Garage Cat

Gandalf wrote:
Sorry this took so long, but my life hasn't been real organized this
past week. (Understatement, or what?)

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/k...ent=Buffy6.jpg

She *is* small! She hasn't even grown into her paws, yet. Poor baby. I'm
glad she found you so you could take care of her.

kili

Outsider August 2nd 08 12:11 PM

Pics of Buffy the Garage Cat

(Gandalf) wrote in
:

Sorry this took so long, but my life hasn't been real organized this
past week. (Understatement, or what?)

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/k...=view&current=
Buffy6.jpg

She is beautiful. What a face.

Magic Mood Jeep © August 2nd 08 01:02 PM

Pics of Buffy the Garage Cat

Gandalf wrote:
Sorry this took so long, but my life hasn't been real organized this
past week. (Understatement, or what?)

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/k...ent=Buffy6.jpg

Pretty cat, but please tell me you have taken that twine from around her
neck.

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY

Magic Mood Jeep © August 2nd 08 01:30 PM

Pics of Buffy the Garage Cat

Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:
Gandalf wrote:
Sorry this took so long, but my life hasn't been real organized this
past week. (Understatement, or what?)

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/k...ent=Buffy6.jpg

Pretty cat, but please tell me you have taken that twine from around her
neck.

Whoops, just read where you had it attached to a harness - and that
Buffy is a HE.

And thank you for rescuing the fella!

Victor Martinez August 2nd 08 03:05 PM

Pics of Buffy the Garage Cat

Awwww.... what a cutie!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

tanadashoes August 2nd 08 07:16 PM

Pics of Buffy the Garage Cat

"Gandalf" wrote in message
Sorry this took so long, but my life hasn't been real organized this
past week. (Understatement, or what?)

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/k...ent=Buffy6.jpg

He doesn't look very old to me. He is a beautiful little boy, isn't he? If
he's like most of our rescues, his fur will become much more colorful as he
gets a better diet and more comfortable.

Pam S.

Sam August 2nd 08 11:36 PM

Pics of Buffy the Garage Cat

Gandalf wrote:
Sorry this took so long, but my life hasn't been real organized this
past week. (Understatement, or what?)

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/k...ent=Buffy6.jpg

She's a real cutie!

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe

[email protected] August 3rd 08 12:08 AM

Pics of Buffy the Garage Cat

Gandalf wrote:

Sorry this took so long, but my life hasn't been real organized this
past week. (Understatement, or what?)

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/k...ent=Buffy6.jpg

Awww, how cute. He's very handsome. (And he has kind of a girly face, round
and pretty, which would've fooled me even if I hadn't looked at the other
end!)

--
Joyce ^..^