CatBanter

-   -   CORRECT link: pics of Buffy the Garage Cat (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=90130)

Gandalf August 2nd 08 09:45 AM

CORRECT link: pics of Buffy the Garage Cat

Sorry, I posted the wrong link before; it just goes to one picture.

I'm new to digital pictures, and everything that goes with it.

The RIGHT link:

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk37/g_gandalf/

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

Tish August 2nd 08 10:00 AM

On Aug 2, 6:45 pm, (Gandalf) wrote:
Sorry, I posted the wrong link before; it just goes to one picture.

I'm new to digital pictures, and everything that goes with it.

The RIGHT link:

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk37/g_gandalf/

Oh, she's BEAUTIFUL! What a Lady!

Tish

jmcquown[_2_] August 2nd 08 01:10 PM

Gandalf wrote:
Sorry, I posted the wrong link before; it just goes to one picture.

I'm new to digital pictures, and everything that goes with it.

The RIGHT link:

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk37/g_gandalf/

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

Lovely BOY ;) I'm glad he found a place where he's getting good temporary
care!

Jill

Lucys Mom[_2_] August 2nd 08 02:18 PM

Gandalf wrote:
Sorry, I posted the wrong link before; it just goes to one picture.

I'm new to digital pictures, and everything that goes with it.

The RIGHT link:

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk37/g_gandalf/

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

He's beautiful!! So glad he wandered into your garage!!!

--Eric, Kim and the Chigger Ranch Crew

polonca12000 August 12th 08 09:59 PM

Gandalf wrote:
Sorry, I posted the wrong link before; it just goes to one picture.

I'm new to digital pictures, and everything that goes with it.

The RIGHT link:

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk37/g_gandalf/

What a cutie!
Best wishes,