CatBanter

-   -   Sekrit Santa came! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=65270)

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ December 10th 05 05:00 PM

Sekrit Santa came!

Today da hooman cam in wif a cold pakij, an opened itself up!

Inside wuz anoffur boks wif Santas an Jingly Bellz all offur it,
buttid he didn't open it up!

He jus told me dat it was fur myownself, buttid dat I can't open
itself till Kissymouse!

Datz not fair!

Fangu furry much, my sekrit santa!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/10/2005 11:58:02 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ December 12th 05 04:09 PM

Sekrit Santa came!

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 02:36:15 -0600, Stormmee's little agile paws
typed:

My poor abuzed wifekitty, duz you wantz meta smak da hooman, Tiger

No, I'ze gotten used to da ideer dat we hafta aktually wait fur
Kissamose eve to open dem. It seems to make da hoomans happy! Buttid
fangs fur askin - it's nice to haff a big protektor husband-kitty!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/12/2005 11:07:58 AM