CatBanter

-   -   Custer is trying to make a point (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=107947)

nik Simpson May 26th 12 04:11 PM

Custer is trying to make a point

After I took away his rabbit and ground squirrel prizes when he brought
them in the house, this morning I found the head of a grey squirrel just
outside the back door. I'm not letting him watch The Godfather again!
--
Nik Simpson

Christina Websell May 27th 12 04:47 PM

"nik Simpson" wrote in message
After I took away his rabbit and ground squirrel prizes when he brought
them in the house, this morning I found the head of a grey squirrel just
outside the back door. I'm not letting him watch The Godfather again!
--
Nik Simpson

Serves you right! If your cat brings you a gift you must appreciate it,
praise him (and dispose of it out of his sight)
that's where you went wrong ;-)
Tweed