CatBanter

-   -   adopting (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=86215)

yepp February 9th 08 02:43 AM

adopting

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...6f362ceda1.jpg

This cat was going to be put down this day. I should get him next
weekend if he passes the vet. He is not neutered but will be soon.

Will in New Haven February 9th 08 03:47 AM

adopting

On Feb 8, 8:43 pm, yepp wrote:
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...02020116012008...

This cat was going to be put down this day. I should get him next
weekend if he passes the vet. He is not neutered but will be soon.

Nice job saving his life. He looks a lot like our gallant Winnie.

Will in New Haven

--

"Give UP, the boid fedrs is RZ" - yr neborhd Sqrlz

mlbriggs February 9th 08 07:09 AM

adopting

On Fri, 08 Feb 2008 17:43:42 -0800, yepp wrote:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...6f362ceda1.jpg

This cat was going to be put down this day. I should get him next weekend
if he passes the vet. He is not neutered but will be soon.

What a doll!
best wishes. MLB

Bridget[_2_] February 9th 08 04:59 PM

adopting

Is he deaf? He looks like he has blue eyes with the red flash effect.

Congrats by the way. I bet he is sweet whether he is deaf or not.

Bridget

Lesley February 9th 08 05:05 PM

adopting

On Feb 8, 5:43*pm, yepp wrote:
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...02020116012008...

This cat was going to be put down this day. *I should get him next
weekend if he passes the vet. *He is not neutered but will be soon.

Good for you! Any names yet?

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Irulan February 9th 08 06:23 PM

adopting

nice looking boy. Hope he gives you happiness for a long time. God bless.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

polonca12000 February 14th 08 10:45 PM

adopting

yepp wrote:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...6f362ceda1.jpg

This cat was going to be put down this day. I should get him next
weekend if he passes the vet. He is not neutered but will be soon.

We are sending best wishes and purrs that all goes well,
Polonca and Soncek