CatBanter

-   -   New Cat likes blistex lip balm and when does a male cats testicles "drop"? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=24902)

Mary March 3rd 05 06:29 PM

"jmc" wrote in message
Suddenly, without warning, Mary exclaimed (3/3/2005 3:14 AM):
"Phil P." wrote in message

A cat's breath is no bouquet of roses! LOL!

Heh. Neither is mine in the morning, but I wake up with Cheeks
sniffing it a couple of times a week. Strange little kitty person, she

is.

Meep's breath smells fine - or rather, doesn't. But she does insist on
smelling my breath when I come home, perhaps it tells her something
about my day :)

Strange little creatures, aren't they?! :) When she does it, Cheeks gets
a look on her face like she is a scientist in the field. I try not to laugh
until after she has gone away. They hate it when you laugh at them.

kitkat March 4th 05 04:12 AM

Phil P. wrote:

A cat's breath is no bouquet of roses! LOL!

Phil

Incidentally, Jasper's breath was absolutely GHASTLY until he got sick.
I don't know if its the antibiotics or some other med he has been on,
but his breath has improved *tremendously*.

:)
pam