CatBanter

-   -   [OT] Ping Victor (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=63514)

CatNipped October 10th 05 06:31 PM

[OT] Ping Victor

I'm watching Ellen and she has Matthew McConaughey on. He says he has an
Airstream that's in a trailer park in Austin that is sort of his "base".
Just a "heads up" to let you know to keep your camera with you when you go
to the local Sav-a-Center - the only reward for the alert is... I want
copies of the pics!!!! ;

Seriously, he seems to be a very intelligent, well-spoken, and down-to-earth
guy - a Hollywood rarity.

Hugs,

CatNipped

pistor October 10th 05 07:01 PM

CatNipped wrote:
I'm watching Ellen and she has Matthew McConaughey on. He says he has an
Airstream that's in a trailer park in Austin that is sort of his "base".

Hmmm... he used to have a house (not sure if he still owns it) not far
from mine.

Just a "heads up" to let you know to keep your camera with you when you go
to the local Sav-a-Center - the only reward for the alert is... I want
copies of the pics!!!! ;

Did y'all hear about the bongos incident a few years back? Ever since
then I call him "Bongo Boy". :)

Seriously, he seems to be a very intelligent, well-spoken, and down-to-earth
guy - a Hollywood rarity.

And cute as a button!

Victor

CatNipped October 10th 05 07:28 PM

"pistor" wrote in message
oups.com...
CatNipped wrote:
I'm watching Ellen and she has Matthew McConaughey on. He says he has

an
Airstream that's in a trailer park in Austin that is sort of his "base".

Hmmm... he used to have a house (not sure if he still owns it) not far
from mine.

Just a "heads up" to let you know to keep your camera with you when you

go
to the local Sav-a-Center - the only reward for the alert is... I want
copies of the pics!!!! ;

Did y'all hear about the bongos incident a few years back? Ever since
then I call him "Bongo Boy". :)

No! Do tell!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Magic Mood JeepŠ October 10th 05 07:31 PM

CatNipped wrote:
"pistor" wrote in message
oups.com...
CatNipped wrote:
[...]

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/20892004.htm

I wish I were a fly on the wall during *that* arrest :D

Magic Mood JeepŠ October 10th 05 07:38 PM

Magic Mood JeepŠ wrote:
CatNipped wrote:
"pistor" wrote in message
oups.com...
CatNipped wrote:
[...]

Hehe - here's a more detailed story
http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,5498,00.html

pistor October 10th 05 07:43 PM

Magic Mood Jeep=A9 wrote:
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/20892004.htm

I wish I were a fly on the wall during *that* arrest :D

Or even better, the arresting officer. :)

CatNipped October 10th 05 08:07 PM

"pistor" wrote in message
oups.com...
Magic Mood JeepŠ wrote:
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/20892004.htm

I wish I were a fly on the wall during *that* arrest :D

Or even better, the arresting officer. :)

Ohmygawd, yes! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

SuzQ October 11th 05 12:25 PM

Seriously, he seems to be a very intelligent, well-spoken, and
down-to-earth
guy - a Hollywood rarity.

And cute as a button!

Victor

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/20892004.htm

I wish I were a fly on the wall during *that* arrest :D
===================================

Searching him for weapons might be fun too. ;o)
Suz

Victor Martinez October 11th 05 12:46 PM

SuzQ wrote:
Searching him for weapons might be fun too. ;o)

You're a naughty, naughty girl! :) But I like how you think...

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

SuzQ October 20th 05 11:41 PM

Ping Victor

SuzQ wrote:
Searching him for weapons might be fun too. ;o)

Victor replied:
You're a naughty, naughty girl! :) But I like how you think...
I have a Degree in Criminal Justice and know about search and seizure
;o)*
Suz

*sorry about the late reply.