CatBanter

-   -   purrs fur da gramby (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=104722)

Storrmmee April 30th 11 06:01 PM

purrs fur da gramby

Trudi is sleepin peacefully when herown catalite phone ringz... she liztenz
intintlee... den she wakez herown howze anna sayz...

OK u guyz, start purrin, da gramby getted sik lazt nite anna hadda go to da
horspital, hersef iz gettin owt today butted we hasta purr dat hersef juzt
hadda innegestin, anna nofuin more sereouz...

Trudi

John Ross Mc Master April 30th 11 07:25 PM

purrs fur da gramby

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 12:01:25 -0500, "Storrmmee"
wrote:

Trudi is sleepin peacefully when herown catalite phone ringz... she liztenz
intintlee... den she wakez herown howze anna sayz...

OK u guyz, start purrin, da gramby getted sik lazt nite anna hadda go to da
horspital, hersef iz gettin owt today butted we hasta purr dat hersef juzt
hadda innegestin, anna nofuin more sereouz...

Trudi

wee is all purrink like carzy. no stoppink effen to eet fudz!
beauty and the girls

MLB[_2_] April 30th 11 08:08 PM

purrs fur da gramby

Storrmmee wrote:
Trudi is sleepin peacefully when herown catalite phone ringz... she liztenz
intintlee... den she wakez herown howze anna sayz...

OK u guyz, start purrin, da gramby getted sik lazt nite anna hadda go to da
horspital, hersef iz gettin owt today butted we hasta purr dat hersef juzt
hadda innegestin, anna nofuin more sereouz...

Trudi

Weez purrin hrd fur da gramby to hav gud helf. MLB an TuTu

Mosey =^..^=[_10_] April 30th 11 08:26 PM

purrs fur da gramby

Trudi is sleepin peacefully when herown catalite phone ringz... she liztenz
intintlee... den she wakez herown howze anna sayz...

OK u guyz, start purrin, da gramby getted sik lazt nite anna hadda go to da
horspital, hersef iz gettin owt today butted we hasta purr dat hersef juzt
hadda innegestin, anna nofuin more sereouz...

Trudi

Oh no, wee iz awl purrin laowd fur da gramby tew be umkay.
We awl luffs hur sew mutch,
Mosey, MeOwy, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps n Meowmie Kyla iz sayin sum healing
prayers fur hur tew.

meOwy May 1st 11 01:06 PM

purrs fur da gramby

On Apr 30, 3:26*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Trudi is sleepin peacefully when herown catalite phone ringz... she liztenz
intintlee... den she wakez herown howze anna sayz...
OK u guyz, start purrin, da gramby getted sik lazt nite anna hadda go to da
horspital, hersef iz gettin owt today butted we hasta purr dat hersef juzt
hadda innegestin, anna nofuin more sereouz...
Trudi

Oh no, wee iz awl purrin laowd *fur da gramby tew be umkay.
We awl luffs hur sew mutch,
Mosey, MeOwy, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps n Meowmie Kyla iz sayin sum healing
prayers fur hur tew.

Dats twoo, effen wen ai port bak tew be wif mine meowmie ai stil is
purring fur da gramby.
MeOwy