CatBanter

-   -   da jellicle ball (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=10448)

pam October 10th 03 09:15 PM

da jellicle ball

Iz it almos tyme tew start? We'ze awl reddy tew 'port ew Stonehenge.
We'ze jus' gonna watch frum da sydelynes--we'ze kinda bin owta da loop
fur awhile, tho Meowmie reeds da noosgrup an' tells us who tew purr
for.

We'ze bin finkin' a lot abowt Chester. He lyked da Jellicle ball.
It's hard tew beleef he'z bin gone frum ower howz too yeers...

Heer, we'ze got sum of Charlie's famus nip cheezecayke fur da
refreshmints, an' sum mouzie treets tew share.

(PacoBell and Charlie, hoping to see some old friends and take in the
sights)

Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten October 10th 03 10:22 PM

pam wrote:
Iz it almos tyme tew start? We'ze awl reddy tew 'port ew Stonehenge.
We'ze jus' gonna watch frum da sydelynes--we'ze kinda bin owta da loop
fur awhile, tho Meowmie reeds da noosgrup an' tells us who tew purr
for.

Yes, seems like it ought to be about that time.

Large flash from the Stonehenge teleporter. Out steps a dignified
silver kittygirl and a tortoiseshell girl. Then out bound a bouncing
fluffy black girlkitten dragging a keyboard and a little tabby boykitten
carrying a mandolin

We'z here! Cleopatra and Amelia came along to sing and to honor the
kitties who went before, and brofur Sammy and I comed to make moosik.

Tabitha Kitten

The Clowder October 10th 03 10:34 PM

"Tabitha \"Fluffybutt\" Kitten" wrote:

pam wrote:
Iz it almos tyme tew start? We'ze awl reddy tew 'port ew Stonehenge.
We'ze jus' gonna watch frum da sydelynes--we'ze kinda bin owta da loop
fur awhile, tho Meowmie reeds da noosgrup an' tells us who tew purr
for.

Yes, seems like it ought to be about that time.

Large flash from the Stonehenge teleporter. Out steps a dignified
silver kittygirl and a tortoiseshell girl. Then out bound a bouncing
fluffy black girlkitten dragging a keyboard and a little tabby boykitten
carrying a mandolin

We'z here! Cleopatra and Amelia came along to sing and to honor the
kitties who went before, and brofur Sammy and I comed to make moosik.

Tabitha Kitten

A largish crowd passes the teleporter portal...Norville, Mietze, Azad
and his wifekitty Bramble Berry, Neko, Buster Badseed and his gudfrend
Pauline, Ella, Molly Samin and her husbindcat Major

I hope da speshul shipmint ov wine frum owr winery has arrifd.

Azad, whispering to his wife and bustling off to the tent to make
certain

--
Remove the first m to reply

Ray or Fran October 12th 03 07:28 PM

Itz so gud to see youze both Paco Bell and Charlie, itz been awhile.
Here, put youze cheezecake right over there (showing them where the dessert
tablez are). And Laura has set up the Guestbook over there.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(furry happy to see old friends)
==========

Ray or Fran October 12th 03 07:31 PM

A largish crowd passes the teleporter portal...Norville, Mietze, Azad
and his wifekitty Bramble Berry, Neko, Buster Badseed and his gudfrend
Pauline, Ella, Molly Samin and her husbindcat Major

I hope da speshul shipmint ov wine frum owr winery has arrifd.

Azad, whispering to his wife and bustling off to the tent to make
certain

Not to worry Azad. Effuryfing came through purrfectly. Weze made sure of
it.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(Showing Azad where theyze have the wine set up for effury cat).

Azad October 12th 03 08:15 PM

"Ray or Fran" wrote:

I hope da speshul shipmint ov wine frum owr winery has arrifd.

Azad, whispering to his wife and bustling off to the tent to make
certain

Not to worry Azad. Effuryfing came through purrfectly. Weze made sure of
it.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(Showing Azad where theyze have the wine set up for effury cat).

Oh, xsillint!
Dat will do furry nizely, fangu ma'ams!

Azad, opening several more cases and setting bottles to chill

--
Remove the first m to reply