CatBanter

-   -   change in mood (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=72125)

Jackie/raven June 16th 06 04:35 PM

change in mood

Hi everyone
I have a female cat that is 10 years old and the last few moths she has been
losing hair around her back near her tail. And she has been running out the
house and trying to run away. She has always been an indoor cat and if she
snuck out of the house she would never go but a few feet and run back in.
People are telling me this is a sign of passing but I don't think so. I necer
heard that. Please help us..
Jackie

Buddy June 16th 06 06:31 PM

change in mood

Jackie

When was the last time the kitty saw the vet? I would take her asap to
find out why she is losing hair.