CatBanter

-   -   No more litter cleaning for me (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=71031)

zaax May 1st 06 12:50 AM

No more litter cleaning for me

http://www.litter-robot.com/
zaax

cybercat May 1st 06 01:11 AM

No more litter cleaning for me

"zaax" wrote in message

http://www.litter-robot.com/

LOL! $329.00.

:) Ya'll be sure to ask about that installment plan, now!

Monique Y. Mudama May 1st 06 02:07 AM

No more litter cleaning for me

On 2006-04-30, zaax penned:

http://www.litter-robot.com/

I watched the little video. All I can say is, I can only imagine that
a litterbox that makes automated noises and shifts litter around would
probably be too scary for Oscar (and most cats?) to use.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Irulan May 1st 06 06:00 PM

No more litter cleaning for me

I remember reading an article someone wrote in a magazine about this sort of
litterbox. It was the funniest thing I'd ever read. The cat learned how to
operate the litterbox and would constantly go and turn it on, apparently
fascinated by the sound and the movement. He also said he never realized how
many times the cat went to relieve herself, upon hearing the motor start up
every hour or so. The article ended with the litterbox breaking down after
only a few weeks.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
"zaax" wrote in message

http://www.litter-robot.com/
zaax

HRFLTiger May 1st 06 07:24 PM

No more litter cleaning for me

For $329 + shipping I can buy 35 weeks worth of litter instead and do
the scooping myself! Plus, my cats don't have to get used to new boxes!

Helen M - Laughing in disbelief.