CatBanter

-   -   trying Mommy's food (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=100150)

Stormmee March 29th 10 02:05 PM

trying Mommy's food

iz you catsiderin lettin dem mof der? da soft duzint likit muc ceptin da
fudz iz gud... soft anna furri wuz der ofur da weekind, Trudi
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
Granby wrote:

Hihi Harri mine luff, haz been awhile sinze i herd from yourownself. How
iz
u and ur hoomanz. O T jumping for joy.

I beenz missing you, OT! I is good, fangu. Wez been bizee keeping fings
safe at home while da hoomins been looking at howzes out by Chicatgo.
Really really busy!

Harri

Harri Roadcat March 30th 10 02:02 AM

trying Mommy's food

Paw duznt much like da idearment either. Dats why dey has been spendin
so much time lookin. Dey wants to find a place in one uv da little towns
or villages like Manhattan or Elwood - one of doze places wif farm land
all around.

Paw sez dat da job would be furry satisfying an fun, so mebbe it would
be worth da effort. Besides, his toona place getted bought by some
hoomins down in Arkansas, so hims job here in Iowa is gonna go away dis
summer anyway.

Harri

Stormmee March 30th 10 02:06 PM

trying Mommy's food

make sure himz lukz fura howze or kompurtmint where da trainz iz kloze, himz
kam lif furfur owt ifin himz iz willinta taksa trainz, Trudi

Harri Roadcat March 31st 10 03:11 AM

trying Mommy's food

Oh mine towz!

I iz sorry to reed ob dis - duz Unka Dan haff any
leads for toonas in Catcago? Why is your clowder
moofink dere?

We needs a full report!

Well, at his current toona place mine Paw has been working wif a company
in Chicatgo dat does dere video streaming stuff. Paw is da engineer dat
has done da phone company side of stuff. Da Purresident of da Chicatgo
company has been trying to hire mine Paw away, and Paw is going to let
him do dat. The Chicago company will be making an offer to mine Paw in a
couple weeks or so. So wez will purrobably be mofing to Chicatgo in May
or dereabouts.

Mine Paw really really likes workin wif video streaming. Da current
company duznt let him do much wif streaming, but da new guys will let
him work just on streaming. So da fact dat Paw's job is gonna go away
around mid-summer duzn't worry us.

Harri

Stormmee March 31st 10 03:05 PM

trying Mommy's food

mine lof der iz no rezun besidez toonaz ta gota chicatgo, Trudi, who has
been lizteninta soft agin
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On 30 Mar 2010 01:02:09 GMT, Harri Roadcat's
nimble, little paws typed:

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/30/2010 7:21:07 PM

Stormmee March 31st 10 03:07 PM

trying Mommy's food

were willz da toona pwace aktuli be, onze yoursufz figurez diz owt it willz
be ezta finna kompurtmint, Trudi

Harri Roadcat March 31st 10 07:26 PM

trying Mommy's food

Da actual toona place will be in Orland Park.

Harri

Stormmee March 31st 10 07:27 PM

trying Mommy's food

diz iza gud pwaze itsuf hasa trader joez anna costco... anna whole paycek i
thinkz... Trudi

Harri Roadcat March 31st 10 07:29 PM

trying Mommy's food

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 09:05:06 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

mine lof der iz no rezun besidez toonaz ta gota chicatgo, Trudi, who has
been lizteninta soft agin

Mine Paw agrees. Him duzn't like big cities at all, and figgers da reeson
we mofed away from soufurn Catifurnia was to get away from cities and
peeples. But since him's job is going away, him is getting himself
adjusted to da idearment.

Dey is lookin fur a howse dat's south of Interstate 80, in as small a
community as dey can find. An dat works fur me too, since I don't like
strange hoomins either.

Harri