CatBanter

-   -   toast, toast (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=79951)

cybercat May 9th 07 11:37 AM

toast, toast

"Barry" wrote in message
ups.com...
this place is faded

little whispy cat hairs floating by

scamper scamper

It's just natural change. A part of life.

Good morning.

sheelagh May 9th 07 01:56 PM

toast, toast

On 9 May, 11:37, "cybercat" wrote:
"Barry" wrote in message

ups.com...

this place is faded

little whispy cat hairs floating by

scamper scamper

It's just natural change. A part of life.

Good morning.

Good Afternoon.

People come and go, but the essence should remain the same. I have a
great deal of respect for 99.99% of everyone who posts here, bar the
troll patrol. All of them have good advice to offer generally & it is
good to learn as you go too;I have learnt loads from people who know
far more about cats than I do, & continue to most days..

I'm all for fresh blood, but not at the expense of the original
posters who got us to where we are today. I think that most of us have
done stupid things whilst in group,
( me more than most for responding to troll parole...which is why as
soon as a troll shows up, it would be great if someone were to point
this out to the new members who might not know better),but the
important thing is to learn from it...
My paragraphs and spelling has come a long way, now it's just the
grammar, LOL!

Be Happy today & stroke your cats,

S;o)