CatBanter

-   -   Oh, Mine Luff (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=92633)

Granby December 15th 08 11:41 PM

Oh, Mine Luff

Lee asked me to post the following message and, I am so in tears,I can't
even pretend to do it in catspeak.....Gramby

A large black and white kitty watches his humans listen on the phone. He
knows immediately what the news is. He HOWELLS once and begins to purr
softly for the love of his life. Knowing the humans did the right thing, is
small comfort for the pain everyone will feel.
I will love you forever

TV

Seven cats gather around TV and purr for everyone.

Lucy[_3_] December 16th 08 05:11 AM

Oh, Mine Luff

Granby wrote:
Lee asked me to post the following message and, I am so in tears,I can't
even pretend to do it in catspeak.....Gramby

A large black and white kitty watches his humans listen on the phone. He
knows immediately what the news is. He HOWELLS once and begins to purr
softly for the love of his life. Knowing the humans did the right thing, is
small comfort for the pain everyone will feel.
I will love you forever

TV

Seven cats gather around TV and purr for everyone.

I am purring for your whole famly, my luff.

Lucy

Granby December 16th 08 08:26 AM

Oh, Mine Luff

Willow ceases purring long enough to read Lucy's message. Da Gramby will
kall Auntie Sort tomorrow and read all da massagejs.

rafflescat December 16th 08 11:00 AM

Oh, Mine Luff

On Dec 15, 11:41*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Lee asked me to post the following message and, I am so in tears,I can't
even pretend to do it in catspeak.....Gramby

A large black and white kitty watches his humans listen on the phone. He
knows immediately what the news is. He HOWELLS once and begins to purr
softly for the love of his life. Knowing the humans did the right thing, is
small comfort for the pain everyone will feel.
I will love you forever

TV

Seven cats gather around TV and purr for everyone.

Three wee scots cats gather and softly purr. We is thinking an purrin
that yure broken harts mend.
Da Gordon Boyz anna Meomie Bess lurkin n sadsad.

Anti Shado December 16th 08 02:13 PM

Oh, Mine Luff

On Dec 16, 8:00*pm, rafflescat
wrote:
On Dec 15, 11:41*pm, "Granby" wrote:

Lee asked me to post the following message and, I am so in tears,I can't
even pretend to do it in catspeak.....Gramby

A large black and white kitty watches his humans listen on the phone. He
knows immediately what the news is. He HOWELLS once and begins to purr
softly for the love of his life. Knowing the humans did the right thing, is
small comfort for the pain everyone will feel.
I will love you forever

TV

Seven cats gather around TV and purr for everyone.

Three wee scots cats gather and softly purr. We is thinking an purrin
that yure broken harts mend.
Da Gordon Boyz anna Meomie Bess lurkin n sadsad.

MuShu joins his scottish furrends and purrs frum hizown hart

Will in New Haven December 16th 08 02:15 PM

Oh, Mine Luff

On Dec 15, 6:41*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Lee asked me to post the following message and, I am so in tears,I can't
even pretend to do it in catspeak.....Gramby

A large black and white kitty watches his humans listen on the phone. He
knows immediately what the news is. He HOWELLS once and begins to purr
softly for the love of his life. Knowing the humans did the right thing, is
small comfort for the pain everyone will feel.
I will love you forever

TV

Seven cats gather around TV and purr for everyone.

the purring from New Haven can be heard through it all.

--
Maggy May

Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] December 16th 08 05:04 PM

Oh, Mine Luff

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 17:41:18 -0600, Granby's nimble, little paws
typed:

Lee asked me to post the following message and, I am so in tears,I can't
even pretend to do it in catspeak.....Gramby

A large black and white kitty watches his humans listen on the phone. He
knows immediately what the news is. He HOWELLS once and begins to purr
softly for the love of his life. Knowing the humans did the right thing, is
small comfort for the pain everyone will feel.
I will love you forever

TV

Seven cats gather around TV and purr for everyone.

Itz so sadsad, mine brofur-in-paw. I'm sendink mine purrs to you
too....
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/16/2008 12:04:02 PM

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee December 16th 08 07:21 PM

Oh, Mine Luff

"Granby" wrote in message
Lee asked me to post the following message and, I am so in tears,I
can't even pretend to do it in catspeak.....Gramby

A large black and white kitty watches his humans listen on the phone.
He knows immediately what the news is. He HOWELLS once and begins to
purr softly for the love of his life. Knowing the humans did the right
thing, is small comfort for the pain everyone will feel.
I will love you forever

TV

Seven cats gather around TV and purr for everyone.

Purrtoonya meatloafz and joynes in bereevemint.
--
Pitô.ônya

[email protected] December 16th 08 08:56 PM

Oh, Mine Luff

On Dec 15, 6:41*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Lee asked me to post the following message and, I am so in tears,I can't
even pretend to do it in catspeak.....Gramby

A large black and white kitty watches his humans listen on the phone. He
knows immediately what the news is. He HOWELLS once and begins to purr
softly for the love of his life. Knowing the humans did the right thing, is
small comfort for the pain everyone will feel.
I will love you forever

TV

Seven cats gather around TV and purr for everyone.

DaRennieKidz an fosterkittiez assume da meetloaf pozishun, bow der
hedz an purr softlee.

Mosey =^..^=[_3_] December 17th 08 05:11 AM

Oh, Mine Luff

"Granby"
Lee asked me to post the following message and, I am so in tears,I can't
even pretend to do it in catspeak.....Gramby

A large black and white kitty watches his humans listen on the phone. He
knows immediately what the news is. He HOWELLS once and begins to purr
softly for the love of his life. Knowing the humans did the right thing,
is small comfort for the pain everyone will feel.
I will love you forever

TV

Seven cats gather around TV and purr for everyone.

Usses 4 meatloaf and purr in sorrow fur efferone. Diz is sew sadd:(
Poor TV
Love
Mosey, Pookie, Pipps and Sqweex
and crying Meowmie