CatBanter

-   -   IAMS....The truth (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=17748)

James Marz May 27th 04 07:20 PM

IAMS....The truth

kaeli wrote;

Okay, why do you sometimes post horrible things that are trollish and
other times post rational things?
Split personality or a really bad sense of humour?

I am schitzoprenic, and yes I have a split personality, and yes I do
too. :-) I have multiple personality disorder. Sorry if this
inconvieneced you kaeli, lovely website you have BTW I really loved
the "Dr. Laura letter" that is just awesome. You have some really
interesting articles on you site, I am impressed, excellent work! :)

James Marz

Born in lust, turn to dust.
Born in sin? come on in! - Stephen King

kaeli May 27th 04 07:43 PM

In article ,
enlightened us with...
kaeli wrote;

Okay, why do you sometimes post horrible things that are trollish and
other times post rational things?
Split personality or a really bad sense of humour?

I am schitzoprenic, and yes I have a split personality, and yes I do
too. :-) I have multiple personality disorder. Sorry if this
inconvieneced you kaeli, lovely website you have BTW I really loved
the "Dr. Laura letter" that is just awesome. You have some really
interesting articles on you site, I am impressed, excellent work! :)

Okay, you're Satan.
*snicker*

I DO wish you'd stop posting the nasty crap so I didn't feel the need to
killfile you. I have a feeling you might actually be amusing when you're
weren't being obnoxious and trying to **** people off.

Oh, well, can't have it all, I suppose.

I'll stop replying now, because I know people have you in their
killfiles. Actually, you're in mine, too, but I looked for your reply.
I'm bored today. :p

~kaeli~
The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully
recovered.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

T O May 28th 04 01:26 AM

the truth is that this supposedly schizophrenic person is not taking his
medications and should do so or find the right ones. and btw a person
cannot have schizophrenia and multiple personalities....its one or the
other....so i would suggest this supposed mentally ill get help.