CatBanter

-   -   middle of nyte citement (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=107341)

Booker January 26th 12 07:33 PM

middle of nyte citement

Effurryfing was qwiet. All da hovse waz sleepin.

Chappy waz on da bed next to meowmie.

Snowflake was unner da koverz next to mewomie.

Ize waz bored.

So ize pounced on Chappy.

Da fur was flyin! Chappy was skreemin. Snowflake klawed hur way out frum
unner da koverz (meowmie izn't so pleezed wif da skratch).

Meowmie turned da lite on to find me an Snowflake on da bed wif big big
taylez. Chappy had a big big tayle, too, an waz unner da desk, lookin
dazed, an tryin tu figgur out why he waz waked.

Meowmie tryed to splain dat we shudnt wayke hur up at 2 am wif allovda
noize.

She huffed an went bak to sleep wiffout efen pettin any of us.

Booker

meOwy January 26th 12 08:01 PM

middle of nyte citement

On Jan 26, 10:33*am, Booker wrote:
Effurryfing was qwiet. All da hovse waz sleepin.

Chappy waz on da bed next to meowmie.

Snowflake was unner da koverz next to mewomie.

Ize waz bored.

So ize pounced on Chappy.

Da fur was flyin! Chappy was skreemin. Snowflake klawed hur way out frum
unner da koverz (meowmie izn't so pleezed wif da skratch).

Meowmie turned da lite on to find me an Snowflake on da bed wif big big
taylez. Chappy had a big big tayle, too, an waz unner da desk, lookin
dazed, an tryin tu figgur out why he waz waked.

Meowmie tryed to splain dat we shudnt wayke hur up at 2 am wif allovda
noize.

She huffed an went bak to sleep wiffout efen pettin any of us.

Booker

Welw, Booker, ai woodint tayk dat purrsunly, as hoomins can be sew
moody wifout enny weezen.
Usses got to be furry tollurent.
Meowy
Meowy

Ranger McDude January 26th 12 08:11 PM

middle of nyte citement

She huffed an went bak to sleep wiffout efen pettin any of us.

Booker

Hoomins tend to haf a furry poor unnerstandin of da need fur nighttime
wrestling. It seems to be a commun failing of da speecies.

Ranger

Storrmmee January 26th 12 08:28 PM

middle of nyte citement

hoominz iz sumtimez spolspurtz, duzint dey know when ursef iz bored dat
ursef hasta fizit, i mean if dey iz gonna haffa nurfta keep sweepin when
ursef i bored whut elze iz ursef sposta du? OEJ

Gramby January 26th 12 08:45 PM

middle of nyte citement

U iz luki when we duz da, Uzuali me anna Lizzy da gramby lokz me out of da
bedrum and lokz Lizzie in da Quonset hutt fingie,zipz it rite shut

rafflescat[_2_] January 26th 12 10:42 PM

middle of nyte citement

On Jan 26, 6:33*pm, Booker wrote:
Effurryfing was qwiet. All da hovse waz sleepin.

Chappy waz on da bed next to meowmie.

Snowflake was unner da koverz next to mewomie.

Ize waz bored.

So ize pounced on Chappy.

Da fur was flyin! Chappy was skreemin. Snowflake klawed hur way out frum
unner da koverz (meowmie izn't so pleezed wif da skratch).

Meowmie turned da lite on to find me an Snowflake on da bed wif big big
taylez. Chappy had a big big tayle, too, an waz unner da desk, lookin
dazed, an tryin tu figgur out why he waz waked.

Meowmie tryed to splain dat we shudnt wayke hur up at 2 am wif allovda
noize.

She huffed an went bak to sleep wiffout efen pettin any of us.

Booker

Nitetime manooverz ar notted understood by hoomins as a wool. Dey arr
sutch simpul fings....kittiez onna uffur paw, issnt.
We unnerstand yure pain.
Nitetime kitty manoover purrty of Scatland (da Gordon Kittiez)

MLB[_4_] January 27th 12 01:08 AM

middle of nyte citement

On 01/26/2012 02:42 PM, rafflescat wrote:
On Jan 26, 6:33 pm, wrote:
[...]

+++++++++

Iz finkin dat sumcat hadda badbad dweam. TuTu

Mosey =^..^=[_12_] January 27th 12 01:32 AM

middle of nyte citement

Waffs, yew r awl tew funi..weh dunt bwame yer meomie fur gittin hissed at
yew awl.
Mosey fur hiz hom

Mosey =^..^=[_12_] January 27th 12 01:34 AM

middle of nyte citement

She huffed an went bak to sleep wiffout efen pettin any of us.

Booker

Hoomins tend to haf a furry poor unnerstandin of da need fur nighttime
wrestling. It seems to be a commun failing of da speecies.

Ranger

Yew got dat rite Ranger

Pipps