CatBanter

-   -   Can you top this? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=107943)

JJ[_2_] May 24th 12 10:30 PM

Can you top this?

You have two cats?
Or maybe 3 or 4?
Five, you say?
Someone you know has SIX?
You heard of someone who actually has SEVEN CATS ????

You are a rank beginner compared to this lady:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1543234.html

Jay

Christina Websell May 24th 12 11:06 PM

Can you top this?

"JJ" wrote in message ...
You have two cats?
Or maybe 3 or 4?
Five, you say?
Someone you know has SIX?
You heard of someone who actually has SEVEN CATS ????

You are a rank beginner compared to this lady:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1543234.html

Jay

Blimey! my limit is two, because I know I can pay the vet bills for them.
550? she must be a millionaire to care for that number.

Adrian[_4_] May 25th 12 01:05 AM

Can you top this?

"Christina Websell" wrote:
"JJ" wrote in message ...
You have two cats?
Or maybe 3 or 4?
Five, you say?
Someone you know has SIX?
You heard of someone who actually has SEVEN CATS ????

You are a rank beginner compared to this lady:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1543234.html

Jay

Blimey! my limit is two, because I know I can pay the vet bills for them.
550? she must be a millionaire to care for that number.

No one person could care for that number of cats. :-(
--
Adrian

Christina Websell May 27th 12 05:04 PM

Can you top this?

"Adrian" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote:
"JJ" wrote in message
You have two cats?
Or maybe 3 or 4?
Five, you say?
Someone you know has SIX?
You heard of someone who actually has SEVEN CATS ????

You are a rank beginner compared to this lady:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1543234.html

Jay

Blimey! my limit is two, because I know I can pay the vet bills for
them.
550? she must be a millionaire to care for that number.

No one person could care for that number of cats. :-(
--
Adrian

Sounds like another Caboodle Ranch in the making.
Tweed