CatBanter

-   -   posted tribute in wrong area for Jellicle (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=112907)

squiffer wanderer October 31st 15 07:32 PM

posted tribute in wrong area for Jellicle

I am so sorry. I haven't been here for years. I tried to delete the post, so I could put it in the right place , but could not do so.
sorry

cshenk October 31st 15 07:55 PM

squiffer wanderer wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

I am so sorry. I haven't been here for years. I tried to delete the
post, so I could put it in the right place , but could not do so.
sorry

No to worry, wez sees it. So sad

Samuel Redcat Mahoney October 31st 15 10:49 PM

On 10/31/15 1:32 PM, squiffer wanderer wrote:
I am so sorry. I haven't been here for years. I tried to delete the post, so I could put it in the right place , but could not do so.
sorry

That's quite all right. A tribute is a tribute, no matter where it is
posted. I m so sorry that you lost the little one.

Sammy Redcat

M Patterson November 1st 15 01:11 AM

posted tribute in wrong area for Jellicle

Dat was a terrible fing to happen, and it hurts just to imagine.

If just one fing had been different...if the cats had trusted quicker, if the dogs had stayed calm...you are carrying too much guilt for a situation you had no way to control or to change.

We understand, doh, that you will feel responsible for a longlong time, and send purrs for you to see, just a little, that you made their lives better and showed them love they would not have known without you.

Purrs for Lil Red Boy and Tiny Mom, who wait for the human who tried so hard.

Azad