CatBanter

-   -   Another question about keeping the stray.... (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=12013)

[email protected] July 1st 03 12:35 PM

Another question about keeping the stray....

Well, guys. Wait till you see the house I built for the cat
yesterday.

I still have to paint it and put shingles on the roof, then I'll take
pictures.

Karen Chuplis July 1st 03 01:11 PM

in article ,
at wrote on 7/1/03 6:35 AM:

Well, guys. Wait till you see the house I built for the cat
yesterday.

I still have to paint it and put shingles on the roof, then I'll take
pictures.

This sounds interesting!!

Karen

Gail July 1st 03 03:24 PM

Good!! for the winter, you can purchase a snuggle safe plastic disk which
you heat in the microwave and place (insulated on top and the bottom) in a
bed for the cat.
Gail

[email protected] July 1st 03 05:22 PM

On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 10:24:36 -0400, "Gail" wrote:

Good!! for the winter, you can purchase a snuggle safe plastic disk which
you heat in the microwave and place (insulated on top and the bottom) in a
bed for the cat.

Do they make any kind of electric heater for a small house, or is that
dangerous?

I even thought about a low wattage light bulb.

Gail July 2nd 03 12:27 AM

Electric is too dangerous. I recommend the Snuggle Safe plastic disk. It is
wonderful and maintains its heat for 12 hours.
http://www.petsmart.com/servlet/pets...ggle+safe+disk
This is it on top from petsmart.
Gail