CatBanter

-   -   Hilarious (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=97396)

Phil P. September 21st 09 05:10 AM

Hilarious

http://www.break.com/index/dumb-cat-...-to-drink.html

Enjoy.

cybercat September 21st 09 06:44 AM

Hilarious

"Phil P." wrote in message
http://www.break.com/index/dumb-cat-...-to-drink.html

Enjoy.

I love this. I think he just likes the water. :)

Dragoman September 21st 09 07:23 AM

Hilarious

cybercat wrote:
"Phil P." wrote in message
http://www.break.com/index/dumb-cat-...-to-drink.html

Enjoy.

I love this. I think he just likes the water. :)

Hah! Certainly not dumb (what a ridiculous notion). But peculiar -
yes. :)

dgk September 21st 09 01:26 PM

Hilarious

On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 02:23:30 -0400, Dragoman
wrote:

cybercat wrote:
"Phil P." wrote in message
http://www.break.com/index/dumb-cat-...-to-drink.html

Enjoy.

I love this. I think he just likes the water. :)

Hah! Certainly not dumb (what a ridiculous notion). But peculiar -
yes. :)

The water was on much too hard for a cat to try lapping it directly
with a tongue - that technique works for gently flowing water. This
cat found one way to slow the water down, and clearly didn't seem to
mind the stream hitting his head.

cybercat September 21st 09 02:58 PM

Hilarious

wrote:

cybercat wrote:
"Phil P." wrote in message
http://www.break.com/index/dumb-cat-...-to-drink.html

Enjoy.

I love this. I think he just likes the water. :)

Hah! Certainly not dumb (what a ridiculous notion). But peculiar -
yes. :)

The water was on much too hard for a cat to try lapping it directly
with a tongue - that technique works for gently flowing water. This
cat found one way to slow the water down, and clearly didn't seem to
mind the stream hitting his head.

He seemed to like the way it felt on his ears.

Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds September 21st 09 06:25 PM

Hilarious

In article
,

wrote:

cybercat wrote:
"Phil P." wrote in message
http://www.break.com/index/dumb-cat-...-to-drink.html

Enjoy.

I love this. I think he just likes the water. :)

Hah! Certainly not dumb (what a ridiculous notion). But peculiar -
yes. :)

The water was on much too hard for a cat to try lapping it directly
with a tongue - that technique works for gently flowing water. This
cat found one way to slow the water down, and clearly didn't seem to
mind the stream hitting his head.

He seemed to like the way it felt on his ears.

Seems more like he was trying to cool
off on a hot day and the drinking was a
side benefit

MLB[_2_] September 21st 09 06:46 PM

Hilarious

Phil P. wrote:
http://www.break.com/index/dumb-cat-...-to-drink.html

Enjoy.

Not so dumb -- just killing two birds with one stone. The cat needed
his/her hair washed and it also felt good on a hot day to have a cold
drink. MLB

Stan Brown September 22nd 09 02:07 AM

Hilarious

Mon, 21 Sep 2009 04:10:56 GMT from Phil P. :

http://www.break.com/index/dumb-cat-...-to-drink.html

Enjoy.

Is it just me, or do the owners need a good smack upside the head?

This is not funny, it's cruel. They could turn the faucet down to a
trickle, or better they could put some water in a bowl.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...

cyberpurrs September 22nd 09 03:47 AM

Hilarious

"Stan Brown" wrote in message
t...
Mon, 21 Sep 2009 04:10:56 GMT from Phil P. :

http://www.break.com/index/dumb-cat-...-to-drink.html

Enjoy.

Is it just me, or do the owners need a good smack upside the head?

This is not funny, it's cruel. They could turn the faucet down to a
trickle, or better they could put some water in a bowl.

Oh, FFS Stan. You think they withheld water from the cat? Really??

Phil P. September 22nd 09 04:45 AM

Hilarious

"Stan Brown" wrote in message
t...
Mon, 21 Sep 2009 04:10:56 GMT from Phil P. :

http://www.break.com/index/dumb-cat-...-to-drink.html

Enjoy.

Is it just me, or do the owners need a good smack upside the head?

I think its just you, Stan.

This is not funny, it's cruel.

You sound like a real fun guy, Stan! I'd bet you're a big hit at funerals.

They could turn the faucet down to a
trickle, or better they could put some water in a bowl.

It looks like the cat just likes water to me.