CatBanter

-   -   Off-line for a while (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=80879)

[email protected] June 18th 07 01:50 PM

Off-line for a while

I am changing ISPs and it's taking much longer than expected, so I
will be off-line for a bit longer :(
Soncek and I are sending lots of purrs and best wishes for everyone
who needs them,
Polonca and Soncek

Kreisleriana June 18th 07 03:19 PM

Off-line for a while

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 05:50:12 -0700, yodeled:

I am changing ISPs and it's taking much longer than expected, so I
will be off-line for a bit longer :(
Soncek and I are sending lots of purrs and best wishes for everyone
who needs them,
Polonca and Soncek

Right back atcha, for you and Soncek.

Theresa
Stinky Pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Make Levees, Not War

Irulan June 18th 07 03:43 PM

Off-line for a while

Hurry back! We will miss you both.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

oups.com...

Inge Grotjahn June 18th 07 08:08 PM

Off-line for a while

Am 18.06.2007 schrieb :

I am changing ISPs and it's taking much longer than expected, so I
will be off-line for a bit longer :(

Come back quickly, Polonca.

Purrs to you and Soncek from
Inge and the catgang
--
CatManiacs World:
http://www.gwsystems.com/inge

Karen June 19th 07 01:08 AM

Off-line for a while

On 2007-06-18 07:50:12 -0500, said:

I am changing ISPs and it's taking much longer than expected, so I
will be off-line for a bit longer :(
Soncek and I are sending lots of purrs and best wishes for everyone
who needs them,
Polonca and Soncek

I hope you get back in service soon!!

Marina June 19th 07 03:27 AM

Off-line for a while

wrote:
I am changing ISPs and it's taking much longer than expected, so I
will be off-line for a bit longer :(
Soncek and I are sending lots of purrs and best wishes for everyone
who needs them,

And we are sending purrs that your ISP hurries up and gets you back online.

Ginger-lyn June 19th 07 07:03 AM

Off-line for a while

wrote:
I am changing ISPs and it's taking much longer than expected, so I
will be off-line for a bit longer :(
Soncek and I are sending lots of purrs and best wishes for everyone
who needs them,
Polonca and Soncek

And the same to you, Polonca. Hope your ISP gets it together soon.

Ginger-lyn

[email protected] June 29th 07 08:23 PM

Off-line for a while

Irulan wrote:
Hurry back! We will miss you both.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am changing ISPs and it's taking much longer than expected, so I
will be off-line for a bit longer :(
Soncek and I are sending lots of purrs and best wishes for everyone
who needs them,
Polonca and Soncek

I've missed you all so much! I'm so glad to be back.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek