CatBanter

-   -   Yoo hoo Karma (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=63193)

Candace September 28th 05 05:10 AM

Yoo hoo Karma

Where'd you go?

Am I the only one who still wants to know who Karma is?

Candace

-L. September 28th 05 06:36 AM

Candace wrote:
Where'd you go?

Am I the only one who still wants to know who Karma is?

Candace

LOL...you and Nancy, LOL...

-L.
(I'm still wondering who Sexy Soxy is...;)

Lamey - The cable guy September 29th 05 08:33 PM

"Candace" wrote in message
oups.com...
Where'd you go?

Am I the only one who still wants to know who Karma is?

Candace

Hi sweety, I missed ya.

-L. September 30th 05 04:27 PM

Lamey - The cable guy wrote:
You sound mad my sweet.

No I'm not mad - had a good laugh, actually. It just goes to show you
how cowardly the assholes are that hide behind remailers. And they lie
too. Nice. Hope y'all can live with yourselves - you have a lot to be
proud of.

Did someone put your little game on tilt?
Maybe now you'll keep your flap shut and talk about cats, and extend a
welcome hand to the newcomers.

And maybe you'll implode from masturbating? We can only hope.

-L.

-L. September 30th 05 04:42 PM

Lamey - The cable guy wrote:

I'm not bothering you, I'm having a discussion with you. This is a cat
group right? Let's talk about pussy.

My pussy is big and black. And really hungry. I'm going to go feed it
now.

-L.