CatBanter

-   -   Tiger smiles (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=84757)

---MIKE--- December 9th 07 11:42 AM

Tiger smiles

Who says that cats don't smile? I caught Tiger in one of his good
moods!

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View...e=0&re s=high

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Mark Edwards December 9th 07 12:21 PM

Tiger smiles

No cluons were harmed when ---MIKE--- wrote:
Who says that cats don't smile? I caught Tiger in one of his good
moods!

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View...&p=3D76023549=
&Sequence=3D0&res=3Dhigh

After pasting the loooong url back together because it splits into three
parts on my browser, I get "no such user'.

Also could you please use tinyurl.com?

Mark Edwards
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

jmcquown December 9th 07 12:27 PM

Tiger smiles

Mark Edwards wrote:
No cluons were harmed when ---MIKE--- wrote:
Who says that cats don't smile? I caught Tiger in one of his good
moods!

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View...&p=3D76023549=
&Sequence=3D0&res=3Dhigh

After pasting the loooong url back together because it splits into
three parts on my browser, I get "no such user'.

Also could you please use tinyurl.com?

Mark Edwards

http://tinyurl.com/39kmzd

What's going on with your housing situation, Mark?

Jill

---MIKE--- December 9th 07 12:55 PM

Tiger smiles

Mark Edwards asked:

could you please use tinyurl.com?

I have never used tinyurl. How do I do it?

Adrian A December 9th 07 01:30 PM

Tiger smiles

---MIKE--- wrote:
Who says that cats don't smile? I caught Tiger in one of his good
moods!

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View...e=0&re s=high

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

That needs a lolcat caption. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

---MIKE--- December 9th 07 05:17 PM

Tiger smiles

Mark Edwards asked:

could you please use tinyurl.com?

I tried the tinyurl but Epson would not accept it. Sorry.

Jack Campin - bogus address December 9th 07 06:02 PM

Tiger smiles

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View?u=3D1777604&a=3D13746147&p=3D76023549=&Sequen ce=3D0&res=3Dhigh
After pasting the loooong url back together because it splits into three
parts on my browser, I get "no such user'.

I got "Sorry, the Web page address for this picture is no longer working"

Also could you please use tinyurl.com?

When people do that, it would help if they said what the hosting site
was. For me Webshots and Flickr don't work, Photobucket does, and I'd
want to know in advance if I was going to waste my time.

---MIKE--- December 9th 07 06:40 PM

Tiger smiles

it works just fine. The URL quoted in Jack's post has something wrong
with it. Tiger is sleeping on my lap right now so I can't check it.

CatNipped[_2_] December 9th 07 07:09 PM

Tiger smiles

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
Who says that cats don't smile? I caught Tiger in one of his good
moods!

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View...e=0&re s=high

Awwwww! How sweet is *that*!

Hugs,

CatNipped

---MIKE--- December 9th 07 09:23 PM

Tiger smiles

The URL that Mark had was incorrect. There were 5 "3D's and one extra
"=" that got in somehow. I will try the original to see if a tinyurl
will work.