CatBanter

-   -   funny video clip. Cat guarding his food from the dog. (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=68075)

yepp March 22nd 06 03:28 PM

funny video clip. Cat guarding his food from the dog.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/80104/this_is_my_food

Irulan March 22nd 06 06:51 PM

funny video clip. Cat guarding his food from the dog.

oh my god, that's hilarious! Thanks for the link.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
"yepp" wrote in message
ups.com...
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/80104/this_is_my_food

Suz March 22nd 06 11:40 PM

funny video clip. Cat guarding his food from the dog.

Cute!
Suz

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \) March 22nd 06 11:46 PM

funny video clip. Cat guarding his food from the dog.

My cats would have destroyed the dog
"Suz" wrote in message
ups.com...
Cute!
Suz

[email protected] March 22nd 06 11:56 PM

yepp wrote:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/80104/this_is_my_food

That is so adorable! The cat hardly even misses a beat, just keeps
eating while at the same time, almost absent-mindedly pushing the dog
out of the way. I think that's what cracks me up about it, that the
cat doesn't really seem to be paying attention to the dog, except
for that one paw.

Joyce

Magic Mood JeepŠ March 23rd 06 01:24 AM

wrote:
yepp wrote:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/80104/this_is_my_food

That is so adorable! The cat hardly even misses a beat, just keeps
eating while at the same time, almost absent-mindedly pushing the dog
out of the way. I think that's what cracks me up about it, that the
cat doesn't really seem to be paying attention to the dog, except
for that one paw.

Joyce

it's on auto-pawlot :D

John F. Eldredge March 23rd 06 02:39 AM

On 22 Mar 2006 07:28:30 -0800, "yepp" wrote:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/80104/this_is_my_food

It looks like the cat has had to defend its dinner enough times that
pushing the dog out of the way has become a reflex.

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

Marina March 23rd 06 03:47 AM

Magic Mood JeepŠ wrote:
wrote:

yepp wrote:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/80104/this_is_my_food

That is so adorable! The cat hardly even misses a beat, just keeps
eating while at the same time, almost absent-mindedly pushing the dog
out of the way. I think that's what cracks me up about it, that the
cat doesn't really seem to be paying attention to the dog, except
for that one paw.

Joyce

it's on auto-pawlot :D

LOL!

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

Pat March 23rd 06 04:43 AM

funny video clip. Cat guarding his food from the dog.

This one is also hilarious:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/81866/funny_cats_2/