CatBanter

-   -   If we ever needed purrs (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=74762)

Lesley September 24th 06 11:41 PM

If we ever needed purrs

Forgive bad typing

Using Dave's keyboard which is a mess

Dave got taken to hosp Friday may be serious

All purrs PLEASE

MS has been siggested along with the big C might be not as major but
he is in is for a week or more

Forgive bad typing had almostno sleep for a few days

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Christine Burel September 24th 06 11:54 PM

If we ever needed purrs

Major, major purrs coming from us!
Christine and Oreo, Midnight, Robin & Tucker
ups.com...

Jo Firey September 24th 06 11:55 PM

If we ever needed purrs

"Lesley" wrote in message
ups.com...
Forgive bad typing

Using Dave's keyboard which is a mess

Dave got taken to hosp Friday may be serious

All purrs PLEASE

MS has been siggested along with the big C might be not as major but
he is in is for a week or more

Forgive bad typing had almostno sleep for a few days

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Many purrs on the way. Hope they have been using the weekend to find out
what is wrong. And that it is something manageable.

Jo

Joy September 24th 06 11:57 PM

If we ever needed purrs

Megapurrs for both of you are on the way.

((((((((((Lesley and Dave))))))))))

Joy

Lesley September 25th 06 12:06 AM

If we ever needed purrs

Jo Firey wrote:

Many purrs on the way. Hope they have been using the weekend to find out
what is wrong. And that it is something manageable.

Most dics he has to see not work weekends hope news soon

kilikini September 25th 06 12:12 AM

If we ever needed purrs

"Lesley" wrote in message
ups.com...
Forgive bad typing

Using Dave's keyboard which is a mess

Dave got taken to hosp Friday may be serious

All purrs PLEASE

MS has been siggested along with the big C might be not as major but
he is in is for a week or more

Forgive bad typing had almostno sleep for a few days

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Oh my Gosh, purrs coming in furiously to you from us! Good luck and keep us
posted!

kili along with:

Pua (purring crazily), Chloe (meowing) and Tyrone (wide eyed)

Matthew September 25th 06 01:19 AM

If we ever needed purrs

The pack is muster themselves for Purrs that can be heard around the world
for you. I am even throwing in a prayer and happy thoughts for you