CatBanter

-   Cats - misc (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   How to tell whether a kitten has a submissive personality? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=30360)

[email protected] August 16th 05 11:52 AM

How to tell whether a kitten has a submissive personality?

I own a dominant male dog and a very submissive female cat. They get
along purrfectly. I want to purchase a very submissive kitten because
I suspect that's the only type which will get along with my dog. How
can I tell whether a kitten is likely to have a submissive personality
when s/he grows up? Also, is there any reason why I should care
whether the kitten is male or female?