CatBanter

-   -   Sheriff Of Catmerica (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=72173)

ChildFree23 June 19th 06 12:41 AM

Sheriff Of Catmerica

With the recent crossing to the Bridge of Capt. Midnight, The
Good Luck Black Cat, the Catmerica Police Department was left
without a Commanding Kitty.

I aim to revitalize Catmerica and its Police Depatment by running
for Sheriff. I hereby announce my candidacy for Sheriff of
Catmerica. I welcome any and all feline challengers to a debate,
and all citizens of Catmerica to vote in the forthcoming
election - preferrably for me!

Respectfully meowed,
Cousin Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence
Future Sheriff of Catmerica (Hopefully)

Adam June 19th 06 03:10 AM

Sheriff Of Catmerica

I aim to revitalize Catmerica and its Police Depatment by running
for Sheriff. I hereby announce my candidacy for Sheriff of
Catmerica. I welcome any and all feline challengers to a debate,
and all citizens of Catmerica to vote in the forthcoming
election - preferrably for me!

Respectfully meowed,
Cousin Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence
Future Sheriff of Catmerica (Hopefully)

I run 4 sheriff!

Louise

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ June 19th 06 04:21 AM

Sheriff Of Catmerica

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 22:10:16 -0400, Adam's nimble, little paws typed:

I aim to revitalize Catmerica and its Police Depatment by running
for Sheriff. I hereby announce my candidacy for Sheriff of
Catmerica. I welcome any and all feline challengers to a debate,
and all citizens of Catmerica to vote in the forthcoming
election - preferrably for me!

Respectfully meowed,
Cousin Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence
Future Sheriff of Catmerica (Hopefully)

I run 4 sheriff!

Louise

Hihi Louise!

We hafent heard you meowing much here lately. Why don't you join us
at the loo-wow, dere sees to be unlimited fuds!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
6/18/2006 11:20:52 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Stormmee June 19th 06 08:25 AM

Sheriff Of Catmerica

how owlde duz a cat hafta be ta vote, Stormmee

How long duz a cat hafta be here befur he kan vote, Chester
ink.net...

Sylvia M June 20th 06 12:15 AM

Sheriff Of Catmerica

I welcome any and all feline challengers to a debate, Respectfully
meowed,
Cousin Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1

I run 4 sheriff!

Louise

I probly M4U..D-bayt 1st.
P-2-nya

John Ross Mc Master June 20th 06 12:50 AM

Sheriff Of Catmerica

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 23:41:58 GMT, "ChildFree23"
wrote:

With the recent crossing to the Bridge of Capt. Midnight, The
Good Luck Black Cat, the Catmerica Police Department was left
without a Commanding Kitty.

I aim to revitalize Catmerica and its Police Depatment by running
for Sheriff. I hereby announce my candidacy for Sheriff of
Catmerica. I welcome any and all feline challengers to a debate,
and all citizens of Catmerica to vote in the forthcoming
election - preferrably for me!

Respectfully meowed,
Cousin Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence
Future Sheriff of Catmerica (Hopefully)

Do you affirm the right of Pussycats to bite the toes of all Humans? I
like biting toes and this right should be upheld by the Sheriff!

Cinder

http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147

ChildFree23 June 20th 06 01:05 AM

Sheriff Of Catmerica

I aim to revitalize Catmerica and its Police Depatment by
running for Sheriff. I hereby announce my candidacy for
Sheriff of Catmerica. I welcome any and all feline challengers
to a debate, and all citizens of Catmerica to vote in the
forthcoming election - preferrably for me!

Respectfully meowed,
Cousin Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence
Future Sheriff of Catmerica (Hopefully)

I run 4 sheriff!

Louise

I challenge you to a debate!

Wait a second, what's a debate?

ChildFree23 June 20th 06 01:10 AM

Sheriff Of Catmerica

Meow, Cinder! [extends snoot as a gesture of friendship]

Do you affirm the right of Pussycats to bite the toes of all
Humans? I
like biting toes and this right should be upheld by the
Sheriff!

I do so affirm! Biting (human) toes is a very important part of
being a cat!

John Ross Mc Master June 20th 06 02:48 AM

Sheriff Of Catmerica

On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 00:10:21 GMT, "ChildFree23"
wrote:

Meow, Cinder! [extends snoot as a gesture of friendship]

Do you affirm the right of Pussycats to bite the toes of all
Humans? I
like biting toes and this right should be upheld by the
Sheriff!

I do so affirm! Biting (human) toes is a very important part of
being a cat!

Cousin Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence
Future Sheriff of Catmerica (Hopefully)