CatBanter

-   Cats - misc (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Please Pray for Pippy! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=80898)

Me[_2_] June 19th 07 01:23 PM

Please Pray for Pippy!

I'm posting here to let everyone know that my cat, Pippy, hasn't been
doing well since Saturday morning. We lost Pippin's brother, Ralphie,
about 9 months ago so we're praying for Pippin to make it through this
unscathed. You may recognize Pippy from the "Pippy, the begging
kitty" video that has been circulating around the internet -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwqjYIMh6bs

For more details, you can read the post on his blog:

http://pippystyle.blogspot.com/2007/...for-pippy.html

If you feel necessary, please post any comments on his blogger site.
His whole family, including myself, have taken comfort from all the
positive comments!

Thank you!