CatBanter

-   -   Sekrit Santa signups open now (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113348)

Sekrit Santa Coordinator[_2_] November 17th 16 02:09 PM

Sekrit Santa signups open now

I am pleased to announce that Sekrit Santa and Christmas Card signups
are active now. If you would like to take part in the Sekrit Santa gift
exchange and/or the Christmas Card list, please go to
http://sekritsanta.org and click on the "Signup" link.

Sundance and/or Rebecca November 18th 16 05:28 AM

Sekrit Santa signups open now

Unka Dan, dat page sez dat da matchiz will be sended owt da 2nd week in Novempurr. Dat iz alreddy past. Iz dere a noo date?

Rebecca

Dan Mahoney[_2_] November 18th 16 02:34 PM

On 11/17/16 11:28 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Unka Dan, dat page sez dat da matchiz will be sended owt da 2nd week in Novempurr. Dat iz alreddy past. Iz dere a noo date?

Rebecca

Ooops! Another part of the script to fix.

The matches will go out in a week or so.

Pit2nya[_2_] November 28th 16 12:19 AM

On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 6:09:04 AM UTC-8, Sekrit Santa Coordinator wrote:
I am pleased to announce that Sekrit Santa and Christmas Card signups
are active now. If you would like to take part in the Sekrit Santa gift
exchange and/or the Christmas Card list, please go to
http://sekritsanta.org and click on the "Signup" link.

Yaaaaay! I kayn't wayte tu see hoom I getz!!!!!!!
I shurr howp dere hoomin lykz tu reed :-))
Pit2nya