CatBanter

-   -   Purrs fur a goggie, please (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=108555)

Samuel Redcat October 9th 12 11:45 PM

Purrs fur a goggie, please

Mine Unka Pat's goggie, Pearl Mae, is at da TED wif pancreatitis. It
looks like her is ok, but her could still use some purrs to get
betterer quickly. Fangu fur your purrs.

Sammy

John Ross Mc Master October 10th 12 03:09 AM

Purrs fur a goggie, please

On Tue, 9 Oct 2012 17:45:16 -0500, Samuel Redcat
wrote:

Mine Unka Pat's goggie, Pearl Mae, is at da TED wif pancreatitis. It
looks like her is ok, but her could still use some purrs to get
betterer quickly. Fangu fur your purrs.

Sammy

Purrs from Spring and Cinder!

Mosey =^..^=[_8_] October 10th 12 04:54 AM

Purrs fur a goggie, please

Mine Unka Pat's goggie, Pearl Mae, is at da TED wif pancreatitis. It looks
like her is ok, but her could still use some purrs to get betterer quickly.
Fangu fur your purrs.

Sammy

O owr toze, weh r awl purring reel laowd fur Pearl Mae tu git beddur
qwikly.

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps

Will in New Haven October 10th 12 05:52 PM

Purrs fur a goggie, please

On Oct 9, 6:45*pm, Samuel Redcat wrote:
Mine Unka Pat's goggie, Pearl Mae, is at da TED wif pancreatitis. It
looks like her is ok, but her could still use some purrs to get
betterer quickly. *Fangu fur your purrs.

I am purrin an I haff alerted Wascal, hoo is in da Out wookin for Miss
Piglette, too purr also. Mine dogs da Bear an widdl Samanfa are heppin
us. Da Bear finks Pearl Mae is a purty nam.

--
WooToo, for or Hous

Booker October 10th 12 06:23 PM

Purrs fur a goggie, please