CatBanter

-   -   purrs for doggie (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=112574)

Ann791 June 10th 15 02:29 PM

purrs for doggie

I saw on the news a seeing eye dog helping his person cross the street
jumped in from of a small school bus to protect his person from getting
hit. The doggie has a bad cut on his leg and was still trying to get to
his person who was also hurt. The doggie is at the vets and his person
is in the human hospital. Both will recover.

Purrs for a brave doggie and his human.

Lucy Lu

Will in New Haven[_2_] June 10th 15 04:45 PM

purrs for doggie

On Wednesday, June 10, 2015 at 9:29:18 AM UTC-4, ann791 wrote:
I saw on the news a seeing eye dog helping his person cross the street
jumped in from of a small school bus to protect his person from getting
hit. The doggie has a bad cut on his leg and was still trying to get to
his person who was also hurt. The doggie is at the vets and his person
is in the human hospital. Both will recover.

Purrs for a brave doggie and his human.

I luv doggies and diss one in diss gnus item is efen betterer den most.

--
Squeakytoy, hugging her sisfur Samanfa

Mosey=^..^=[_3_] June 10th 15 06:48 PM

purrs for doggie

I saw on the news a seeing eye dog helping his person cross the street
jumped in from of a small school bus to protect his person from getting
hit. The doggie has a bad cut on his leg and was still trying to get to
his person who was also hurt. The doggie is at the vets and his person
is in the human hospital. Both will recover.

Purrs for a brave doggie and his human.

Lucy Lu

That was a brave seeing eye dog to jump in front of that small school bus
to save his human.
I am glad that both will recover .YeUP.
Purrs for the dog and his human
Mosey for his clowder.