CatBanter

-   -   "Loveable" Louise Mugabe! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=89892)

Debby Hanoka[_2_] July 21st 08 09:33 PM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

Catmerica leadership is here! We must all band together and overthrow
"Loveable" Louise Rubin!

Who's with us?!?

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 3
Sheriff Of Catmerica

and

Miss Tina Marie
Maine Coon Patrol Class Of 2008

Why can't Capt. Midnight (RB) be here?

Kitty Schottland & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

John Ross Mc Master July 21st 08 10:04 PM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 13:33:22 -0700 (PDT), Debby Hanoka
wrote:

Catmerica leadership is here! We must all band together and overthrow
"Loveable" Louise Rubin!

Who's with us?!?

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 3
Sheriff Of Catmerica

and

Miss Tina Marie
Maine Coon Patrol Class Of 2008

Why can't Capt. Midnight (RB) be here?

Kitty Schottland & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

do you like fudz more then da pooba? i iz pro-fudz. and i fink da
justicat should rul on da pooba. iz koops leegul?

Adam[_2_] July 21st 08 10:20 PM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

Catmerica leadership is here!

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 3
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Where leedurship??? U promiz 2 tell Clarence & Chester... where R dey?
Dey 'bandon us! I not want 2 lead but somekitty haz 2, becuz dey not!

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Adam[_2_] July 21st 08 10:20 PM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

John Ross Mc Master wrote:
do you like fudz more then da pooba? i iz pro-fudz. and i fink da
justicat should rul on da pooba. iz koops leegul?

Furmur justicat haz 'bandoned us! Datz not leedurship.

I alreddy sed:

I lyke fudz. Catz kin eet all dey want.

However:

Enny cat kin refuze enny fud dey dont lyke.
Keepin fud down iz individual decisiun.

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Lucy[_3_] July 22nd 08 01:08 AM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

Debby Hanoka wrote:
Catmerica leadership is here! We must all band together and overthrow
"Loveable" Louise Rubin!

Who's with us?!?

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 3
Sheriff Of Catmerica

I amm. I fink Louise is a wunderfull cat, but ifn ther is a lack of
leedership we shud haf a new lection, notta coop. Wee doant want tu be
rooled by a king!

Lucy

Adam[_2_] July 22nd 08 01:43 AM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

Catmerica leadership is here! We must all band together and overthrow
"Loveable" Louise Rubin!

Who's with us?!?

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 3
Sheriff Of Catmerica

I amm. I fink Louise is a wunderfull cat, but ifn ther is a lack of
leedership we shud haf a new lection, notta coop. Wee doant want tu be
rooled by a king!

Lucy

Dere WUZ 'lection. Da winner 'bandoned us! I wuz da only uthur kitty who
got enny votes. Kitty Schottland efun sed so.

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Granby July 22nd 08 02:46 AM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

Hihi diz iz O T
We all three greez wif diz but we shud giff da ofther leaderz a chance to
say why dem haz been ogne. If the don kom bak, den we will dealz wif it.
But, we don wanna to be freatened all da timez. Piglet is bad enuf at dat.

No O T, I am not going to smack you because as you see it, I am a tyrant too
but, u haff ta learnz gud manners if you wants to be frenz wiff a nize
girlcat like Harri.

Adam[_2_] July 22nd 08 02:09 PM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

Hihi diz iz O T
We all three greez wif diz but we shud giff da ofther leaderz a chance to
say why dem haz been gone.

I asked fur dem 1st, no reply. Dey 'bandoned us!

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

ClowderCat July 23rd 08 02:41 AM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

On Jul 21, 5:20*pm, Adam wrote:
Catmerica leadership is here!

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 3
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Where leedurship??? U promiz 2 tell Clarence & Chester... where R dey?
Dey 'bandon us! I not want 2 lead but somekitty haz 2, becuz dey not!

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Hi Lovable Louise. We're posting here now. We've been telepathically
monitoring the rpcc posts and we wanted to let you know that.

We've been looking for a government position for you for a long time
and we think that Grant Pooh-Bah is a purrfect job title for you. Now
that you've come up with the purrfect job title, we need to get
together and find out what kind of work you want to do.

Chester and Clarence

ClowderCat July 23rd 08 02:43 AM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

On Jul 22, 9:09*am, Adam wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T
We all three greez wif diz but we shud giff da ofther leaderz a chance to
say why dem haz been gone.

I asked fur dem 1st, no reply. Dey 'bandoned us!

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

We're here now. We had problems getting our human to come here.
She's untrainable.

Chester and Clarence

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee July 23rd 08 04:42 AM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
On Jul 22, 9:09 am, Adam wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T
We all three greez wif diz but we shud giff da ofther leaderz a
chance to
say why dem haz been gone.

I asked fur dem 1st, no reply. Dey 'bandoned us!

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

We're here now. We had problems getting our human to come here.
She's untrainable.

Chester and Clarence

Den wud yu purrleez Hisspitt at yur hoomin?
We didunt kno weer yu werr, ya kno.
--
Pitô.ônya

Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] July 23rd 08 09:27 PM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

Catmerica leadership is here!

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 3
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Where leedurship??? U promiz 2 tell Clarence & Chester... where R dey? Dey
'bandon us! I not want 2 lead but somekitty haz 2, becuz dey not!

mmmmm Louise, my dear, dey dint abnoned usses,
Dere pooter iz broke n dey will bee bak soon.
Umkay? Hoe dat helpz anxwer yer qwextion
Awl will bee arite soon enuff, sew no wurriez.
Peece n a friendly nosepoink
Beddder?
Mosey

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Adam[_2_] July 23rd 08 10:21 PM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

We're here now. We had problems getting our human to come here.
She's untrainable.

Chester and Clarence

Yu not here when I ask 4 u, SEVRAL times. Dat not leedurship, itz
absenteeism.

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

ClowderCat July 24th 08 01:10 AM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:
Catmerica leadership is here!

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 3
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Where leedurship??? U promiz 2 tell Clarence & Chester... where R dey? Dey
'bandon us! I not want 2 lead but somekitty haz 2, becuz dey not!

mmmmm Louise, my dear, dey dint abnoned usses,
Dere pooter iz broke n dey will bee bak soon.
Umkay? Hoe dat helpz anxwer yer qwextion
Awl will bee arite soon enuff, sew no wurriez.
Peece n a friendly nosepoink
Beddder?
Mosey
"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Hi Mosey. Our computer hasn't been broke but your telepathic interface
doesn't open software the way we want it to and our human won't always
open it for us. We had to nag her and nag her until she finally did it
yesterday.

Chester and Clarence

ClowderCat July 24th 08 01:11 AM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

Lucy wrote:

Debby Hanoka wrote:
Catmerica leadership is here! We must all band together and overthrow
"Loveable" Louise Rubin!

Who's with us?!?

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 3
Sheriff Of Catmerica

I amm. I fink Louise is a wunderfull cat, but ifn ther is a lack of
leedership we shud haf a new lection, notta coop. Wee doant want tu be
rooled by a king!

Lucy

Do you want to have a new election now or wait until November when the
official election will be?

Chester and Clarence

ClowderCat July 24th 08 01:12 AM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

Adam wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T
We all three greez wif diz but we shud giff da ofther leaderz a chance
to say why dem haz been gone.

ClowderCat July 24th 08 01:13 AM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

On Jul 22, 9:09 am, Adam wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T
We all three greez wif diz but we shud giff da ofther leaderz a

chance to
say why dem haz been gone.

I asked fur dem 1st, no reply. Dey 'bandoned us!

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

We're here now. We had problems getting our human to come here.
She's untrainable.

Chester and Clarence

Den wud yu purrleez Hisspitt at yur hoomin?
We didunt kno weer yu werr, ya kno.

We're going to do more than hissspitt at her. We're going to find some
other way to punish her. Do you have any suggestions?

Chester and Clarence

ClowderCat July 24th 08 01:16 AM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

Adam wrote:
We're here now. We had problems getting our human to come here.
She's untrainable.

Chester and Clarence

Yu not here when I ask 4 u, SEVRAL times. Dat not leedurship, itz
absenteeism.

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Do you want to talk to our human about it?

Chester and Clarence

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat July 24th 08 01:17 AM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

We're going to do more than hissspitt at her. We're going to find some
other way to punish her. Do you have any suggestions?

Chester and Clarence

We're kind of fond of peeing in their shoes.

Cleo

Adam[_2_] July 24th 08 01:17 AM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

Lucy wrote:
GIFF IT UP!

Lucy

U win. I leeve RPCC in disgrace. Bye.

L.

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat July 24th 08 01:21 AM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

U win. I leeve RPCC in disgrace. Bye.

L.

Don't do that, please! We don't want you to leave!

How about we just peacefully coexist, with a Purresident and a Grand
Poo-Bah, and we continue to behave as cats do. That is, we ignore any
rules that don't suit us right at that moment?

After all, Harri painted that nice pretty caticopter for you, and I'm
sure she'd be glad to do the same for the Purresident if he would tell
her his color scheme.

Cleo

Lucy[_3_] July 24th 08 01:26 AM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

On Jul 22, 9:09 am, Adam wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T
We all three greez wif diz but we shud giff da ofther leaderz a
chance to
say why dem haz been gone.

I asked fur dem 1st, no reply. Dey 'bandoned us!

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

We're here now. We had problems getting our human to come here.
She's untrainable.

Chester and Clarence

Den wud yu purrleez Hisspitt at yur hoomin?
We didunt kno weer yu werr, ya kno.

We're going to do more than hissspitt at her. We're going to find some
other way to punish her. Do you have any suggestions?

Chester and Clarence

A cupple of times, we have been close to getteng dis all settled, but
den it winds up agin. I fink you shud jus ask effurywon to unpuff ther
tayles, an unpuff yur tayles, tuu, an maybe we cud jus go bak to owr
plan that we could hafffa purresident anna Poohbah at da same tyme. Kind
of like a purresident anna sekreterry of state.

The problem is, effurytime fings settle down, somecat who hasnt red all
da posts comes along an catches upp an gets irritated an it starts agin.
We gotta stop furra minnit. Maybe we needa moratorium on threts til
Saturdee or sumfing.

Lucy, tryeng

Lucy[_3_] July 24th 08 01:27 AM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

Adam wrote:
Lucy wrote:
GIFF IT UP!

Lucy

U win. I leeve RPCC in disgrace. Bye.

L.

Louise, doant leev! Jus be owr frend.

Lucy, sad now

Lucy[_3_] July 24th 08 01:27 AM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat wrote:
U win. I leeve RPCC in disgrace. Bye.

L.

Don't do that, please! We don't want you to leave!

How about we just peacefully coexist, with a Purresident and a Grand
Poo-Bah, and we continue to behave as cats do. That is, we ignore any
rules that don't suit us right at that moment?

After all, Harri painted that nice pretty caticopter for you, and I'm
sure she'd be glad to do the same for the Purresident if he would tell
her his color scheme.

Cleo

Dis is what I was jus writing elswher. How can we acheev dis? An, can we
get Louise back?

Lucy

Lucy[_3_] July 24th 08 01:29 AM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

ClowderCat wrote:
Lucy wrote:

Debby Hanoka wrote:
Catmerica leadership is here! We must all band together and overthrow
"Loveable" Louise Rubin!

Who's with us?!?

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 3
Sheriff Of Catmerica

I amm. I fink Louise is a wunderfull cat, but ifn ther is a lack of
leedership we shud haf a new lection, notta coop. Wee doant want tu be
rooled by a king!

Lucy

Do you want to have a new election now or wait until November when the
official election will be?

Chester and Clarence

Now that yu ar back, ther duzzint seem tu be a need for a new election.
I wasint shure you wer coming back, but am glad yu did.

Lucy

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat July 24th 08 01:47 AM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

Dis is what I was jus writing elswher. How can we acheev dis? An, can we
get Louise back?

Lucy

I believe we can do this pretty easily. But it will require the help of
a couple of hoomins.

We need to ask Lovable Louise's hoomin to tell her that we want her here
with us, want her to go to the Broadway play with us if she'd like, and
welcome her to join us on the road trip.

And we need to ask Purresident Clarence's hoomin to let Clarence know
that we welcome Clarence as our duly elected Purresident, and invite him
to go to the Broadway play with us, and to join us on the road trip.

Then once both Louise and Clarence are present we let them both know
simultaneously that we welcome both of them, and we welcome having both
an elected Purresident and a self-appointed Grand Poo-Bah, just as we
welcome self-appointed empresses (like me), and the various princesses
that have been a part of our community from time to time. The Worldwide
Feline Community is definitely big enough to welcome all.

All of you kitties that agree with this, please indicate so by posting a
"welcome back, Purresident and Grand Poo-Bah" message.

Cleo

Granby July 24th 08 01:51 AM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

NO Louise, do u leafv uzenz. We kan all get tankerius sometimez and diz waz
ur day. Piglet haz herz more dan u duz. Sinze sum of uzenz who didn know
your dispozition dat wellz do now, we kan spond differentz tu u. Don
leaf...pleaze. Willow who gets frustrated with the other two when they
don't do her bidding.

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat July 24th 08 01:58 AM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

NO Louise, do u leafv uzenz. We kan all get tankerius sometimez and diz waz
ur day. Piglet haz herz more dan u duz. Sinze sum of uzenz who didn know
your dispozition dat wellz do now, we kan spond differentz tu u. Don
leaf...pleaze. Willow who gets frustrated with the other two when they
don't do her bidding.

A lot of kitties who weren't around for the Orient Express adventure
might not be aware that, in spite of her somewhat less than gregarious
nature, Louise was instrumental in catching the band of thieves who rode
on the train with us, and her clowder-mate Allegra (now at the RB) was
the one who captured the gang's leader.

Cleo

Granby July 24th 08 01:59 AM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

"welcome back, Purresident and Grand Poo-Bah".

Miz Piglet
O T Mahoney
Whispering Willow Walker

Lucy[_3_] July 24th 08 02:01 AM

Welcome back, Purresident an Gran Poo-Bah!

We agwee wif all of dis. We want effurycat back heer.

Lucy, Bear, Leo, Honeycat, Jack, Jaspurr, Joey, Charlie an Daisy

Lucy[_3_] July 24th 08 02:02 AM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

"Granby" wrote:

NO Louise, do u leafv uzenz. We kan all get tankerius sometimez and diz waz
ur day. Piglet haz herz more dan u duz. Sinze sum of uzenz who didn know
your dispozition dat wellz do now, we kan spond differentz tu u. Don
leaf...pleaze. Willow who gets frustrated with the other two when they
don't do her bidding.

A lot of kitties who weren't around for the Orient Express adventure
might not be aware that, in spite of her somewhat less than gregarious
nature, Louise was instrumental in catching the band of thieves who rode
on the train with us, and her clowder-mate Allegra (now at the RB) was
the one who captured the gang's leader.

Cleo

Ifn she leevs, I feel like it is my fawlt. I jus snappd.

Lucy

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat July 24th 08 02:05 AM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

Ifn she leevs, I feel like it is my fawlt. I jus snappd.

Lucy

Not to worry - we all do from time to time. I believe all will turn out
well.

Cleo

Lucy[_3_] July 24th 08 02:06 AM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat wrote:
Ifn she leevs, I feel like it is my fawlt. I jus snappd.

Lucy

Not to worry - we all do from time to time. I believe all will turn out
well.

Cleo

Fangu, Cleo. Mew seem to know how to fixx effurything.

Lucy

Harri Roadcat July 24th 08 02:06 AM

Lucy wrote:

We agwee wif all of dis. We want effurycat back heer.

Lucy, Bear, Leo, Honeycat, Jack, Jaspurr, Joey, Charlie an Daisy

I agree wif dis too.

Harri

Tabitha Fluffytail July 24th 08 02:07 AM

Lucy wrote:

We agwee wif all of dis. We want effurycat back heer.

Lucy, Bear, Leo, Honeycat, Jack, Jaspurr, Joey, Charlie an Daisy

Me too!

Tabitha Fluffytail

Granby July 24th 08 02:11 AM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

Well, so did I. I just felt there was more to this than I figured. I
always like LL comments on things.

Problem is, someone omens in later and reposts a post and the race is on
again. If you haven't read everything, and that is hard to do, you can
stiff the pot without meaning to.

It wasn't really anyone's fault, just crap happens in the cat world same as
the real world. Someone who know Adam and LL better that me, please contact
them and let them know we want them back. I know I would be lost. Funny
how when your own world shrinks, like mine did, these cats and humans become
as close as any other friends.

that goes for Hussy Missy too!!!

Granby July 24th 08 02:15 AM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

God, can't even type tonight that was "STIR" the pot. No wonder these three
want to send me to camp.

ClowderCat July 24th 08 02:17 AM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat wrote:
We're going to do more than hissspitt at her. We're going to find some
other way to punish her. Do you have any suggestions?

Chester and Clarence

We're kind of fond of peeing in their shoes.

Cleo

That's a good idea. Clarence has hurked on mom's shoes before.

Do you want to come here and do it?

Chester

ClowderCat July 24th 08 02:19 AM

"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

Lucy wrote:

On Jul 22, 9:09 am, Adam wrote:
[...]

That's a good idea. We shouldn't need threats at all. I'm willing to
have Lovable Louise be a Grand Pooh-Bah if she wants as long as she
doesn't make rules for cats to follow.

Clarence