CatBanter

-   Cat rescue (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Kill Cat Documentary - SICK !! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=22341)

Luvskats00 September 3rd 04 02:33 PM

Kill Cat Documentary - SICK !!

Darn.....too bad the filmmaker received only a threat!

Churchill September 3rd 04 08:12 PM

"Luvskats00" wrote in message
Darn.....too bad the filmmaker received only a threat!

I head about this on TV - Canadian News and both the director and the guy
that skinned that living cat are both a couple of weirdo's !

It really makes me angry, when I see this drivel around !!

Hammerer September 8th 04 12:56 PM

wrote in message
People who kill or mistreat them should be hanged like they did in

Egypte!!!

HEIL CATS

"Heil Cats"?????!!!!!

Hey - that's like being a Nazi, you *******!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS
EGYPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rpl September 9th 04 11:48 AM

Hammerer wrote:
wrote in message

People who kill or mistreat them should be hanged like they did in

Egypte!!!

HEIL CATS

"Heil Cats"?????!!!!!

Hey - that's like being a Nazi, you *******!!!!!!!!!!!!