CatBanter

-   -   Tufted Ears Club -- Voting (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26189)

Adam April 11th 05 12:50 PM

Tufted Ears Club -- Voting

Okay, we have a nominee (an sekunded, fangu) fur da posishun uv TEC
purresident, namely me. Any uv da memfurs wanna vote?

An wut abowt a younger kitty tu be da veepee? Enny volunteers ur
sugjeshuns?

Allegra, VC, TEC VP an purresidential nominee
--
Email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

PixieDust413 April 11th 05 08:32 PM

Okay, we have a nominee (an sekunded, fangu) fur da posishun uv TEC
purresident, namely me. Any uv da memfurs wanna vote?

We votes for Allegra. Do we get a paper trail?

Kitty Schottland VC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee April 12th 05 12:30 AM

I vote furr Allegra, ovkorze, kuz I effin sekundeded hur nominashun, yu
rememfur.

Pitoonya AKA Sweety TEC, MCDTN

oups.com...

dsh-diva April 12th 05 10:25 PM

HiHi efurrykitty, weze just sined on and saw dat der wuz a meeting of
the tufted ears club. Dis is mine first meeting! I vote fur Allegra
for prezident and kan I nominate Pitoonya for VP? Fangu, Xena, first
time attendee of da club cuz her sekretary is so lazee......

Adam April 13th 05 02:28 AM

We votes for Allegra. Do we get a paper trail?

Kitty Schottland VC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

You make yur own paper trail by pulling it offa da roll! :-)

Allegra

Adam April 13th 05 02:32 AM

I vote 4 Lovable Louise 4 TEC Prez!

"Lovable Louise"

Adam April 13th 05 02:35 AM

HiHi efurrykitty, weze just sined on and saw dat der wuz a meeting of
the tufted ears club. Dis is mine first meeting! I vote fur Allegra
for prezident and kan I nominate Pitoonya for VP? Fangu, Xena, first
time attendee of da club cuz her sekretary is so lazee......

Az da presiding offiser Ize not allowed tu sekund dat, but dat is a
eksellent choyce, an Pitoonya haz my support! Kin sumkitty memfur
sekund dat?

Allegra, VP TEC an acting pres.