CatBanter

-   -   Sammy? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=74992)

ChildFree23 October 4th 06 12:20 PM

Sammy?

Sammy, mine luff, do yourownselves have time to take me to the
Jellicle Ball? And what are we going to do with Ranger?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Samuel Redcat October 4th 06 02:12 PM

Sammy?

ChildFree23 wrote:
Sammy, mine luff, do yourownselves have time to take me to the
Jellicle Ball? And what are we going to do with Ranger?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Oh, definitely, mine bootiful wink!

I'm sorry, I'z been programming da autopurrmatic stocking machine here
at da Booteek. But I would luf to take you to da Ball.

I wuz finking dat maybe CaliCat could come wif us and Ranger. She's old
enuf to keep an eye on him while we'z danzing, and dey'z kind of
familiar wif each offur. Dat would ease our workload quite a bit, I fink.

Sammy